Panasonic Eluga Mark

Panasonic Eluga Mark

• Charandeep Singh

Battery backup is very poor charging very slow

• bilal khan

THUFAIL1986, 17 Apr 2016You're absolutely right. Panasonic is a unbelievable product. No... moreGood phone super camera

• POOJA

Hi, I m also using this phone but after one month my phone not working, its not opened & also very much heating problem, almost one month gone still my phone in service centre, its mobile service very bad.
I am giving only 1 star only for mobile look.

• easaar

panasonic eluga mark or eluga turbo ...

which is better.. sugg me buddy..

i hav read ur comment...i also wish to buy this phone. plss i wud like to know if u r still using this phone..and is it up to ur expectations? do u still agree to what all u hav written in this comment. what about the performance, battery backup, is it hanging at times? plss kindly let me know//

• premier

THUFAIL1986, 17 Apr 2016You're absolutely right. Panasonic is a unbelievable product. No... moreI want to know about camera quality of eluga marl & other feartures

• THUFAIL1986

Aravindan, 12 Apr 2016Im using panasonic eluga A. I bought it at january 2015 still i ... moreYou're absolutely right. Panasonic is a unbelievable product. Now I'm using eluga mark. Finger print sensor is awesome. And finally I'll go with 8/10.

• IMP

can Eluga CE1313 supports 4G?

• Aravindan

Im using panasonic eluga A. I bought it at january 2015 still i didnt get problem. But im going to buy another phone with latest features. I think panasonic eluga mark is best for me. Im the fan of panasonic. My suggestion for all is u must kindly check the specs of panasonic mobiles it gives the good performance.

• Rajesh

Sid, 27 Mar 2016R u using windows 10......then no cell will get connected.....pr... moreNo I am using xp TCS only

• Mathew Roy

How's it's battery backup?

• chini

Panasonic eluga mark amazed but call recorder not working call recording missing ..

AnonD-518922, 26 Mar 2016Can anyone tell me that, is the front camera of eluga mark good ... moreIts best eluga best

• Sid

rajesh sahu, 18 Feb 2016usb not connect to pc...... tll me how..R u using windows 10......then no cell will get connected.....prob of windows 10

Can anyone tell me that, is the front camera of eluga mark good (means camera colour) vs samsung j5?

• syed

• J

Good

• khan

awesome cell phone