Panasonic Eluga Ray 700

Panasonic Eluga Ray 700

• Arks

I bought it from Flipkart on Oct 26, 2017. For a Budget phone it fulfills all the expectations satisfactorily. Full Metal Design, Display is superb, Call Quality is fine, Speaker is good, Camera above average (Pl remove the plastic from the camera before clicking), Wifi and surfing excellent. Gorilla Glass protection (not available on Redmi Note 4), Two Sims and separate slot for SD card unlike hybrid in other phones. Phone heats up a bit while playing videos for long time but this is expected since it has metallic body. Fingerprint sensor takes long to register but works well once the print is registered. Only flaw observed is the Battery - though 5000 mAh, seems to drain faster than in other phones. I have not tried the games as I am not into it. In toto, it is a decent phone at an affordable price.

Friends I want to buy a budget segment phone around 10k with good battery backup so I want to know that in this price range Panasonic eluga ray is ideal or I should go with other option .

• Neeraj

Hello friends I want buy a budget segment phone with good battery backup so please suggest me in 10k price range Panasonic eluga ray 700 is ideal or I go with other option.

• jayvir

Seejo, 25 Oct 2017Not a bad onevery high heat this phone

• Seejo

Not a bad one

• vneet

does it support infrared in the marine blue

• vneet

what is qualumcor 835 support

• Pardeep nerwal

Nice one mobil

• Bablu

Have a dolby sound atoms

SWARNA, 05 Oct 2017I asked more than 10 mobile shop owners & everybody is ... moreSame here bro

• Being Ahmad

raj, 07 Oct 2017Phone gets heat. It's burn my ear. PL.do not purchase this phone Bro finger print scanner hai iss phone ma

• akki

Its very slow charging phone to get full charge take more than 10 hours and also bettery drain very fast.

• raj

Phone gets heat. It's burn my ear. PL.do not purchase this phone

• SWARNA

I asked more than 10 mobile shop owners & everybody is recommended not to buy Panasonic Phone. So, it's an expert review... don't waste your money. Thanks.

Slow charging. It took more than 4hrs to charge from 1% to 25%.

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2017I am using this phone and face phone over heating while cha... moreThanks, Any other problem you noticed?

AnonD-612814, 28 Sep 2017Hi, I am looking for a non Chinese brand below 15000 Ind... moreI am using this phone and face phone over heating while charging and using wifi

It's made in India phone. All featured are good. only issue is its camera. its 13 mp but it looks like 5mp. but it's best phone in this price range.

Hi,

I am looking for a non Chinese brand below 15000 India rupees with near or above 4000 mah battery,so I would like to buy this phone

If any have been using this phone then could you please let me know if you are facing problem with this phone in any of the following segments?
1) Call drop
2) Low call volume
3) Person at other end unable to hear properly
4) Internet problem via sim or wifi
5) GPS fails to lock or too slow to lock location while standing still or travelling in vehicle etc
6) Over heating while charging or using phone
7) Any other problems like phone becoming unresponsive or restarting etc
8) Any other problem you noticed

Could you please give a review of battery life like this much hours of browsing etc.

Thanks´╗┐ in advance

• sam

Fireblaat, 24 Sep 2017Can i buy this mobile plz tell Ya bro u should go for this phone because this is fully features loaded smartphone