Panasonic GD55

Panasonic GD55

I want this phon

• M.Saffan

hi i have a GD55 but i have missed my battery where can i find battery please help me

• StevE

65 g...so tiny...so different from the 200g phones of nowdays. Good memories with this phone, but super hard to type SMS. And no Facebook, what a joy ! Miss it

• Amit makwana

I want to buy this phone

Want to buy.

• rumi

i want this mobile.

• Sabbir Hossain

I also want to buy gd55 panasonic please help me to how to get me please

• momo2050

I hppe to make agin 2 sim card no more that and battery very long live i wann panasoinc hear me

• Assem

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2018I also want to buy gd55 panasonic please help me to how to get meI want to buy it

• shantanu

verry good

• Salman

Lovely lovely set. Lasted for lifetime. Very light, very loud, maximum reliable. Same original battery lasted for almost Nine years with just a bit shortage of timing but never failed. Technician lost it when i brought to him for changing its charging point. Really missed it. Make a new one Panasonic like Nokia 3310 remake.

I also want to buy gd55 panasonic please help me to how to get me

• Flickering State

Best ever phone. I used mine for 10 years plus and it never let me down. I only changed it because the battery was old. A new battery replacement only lasted 5 months before that one failed.

• Sam

Where i can find this mobile..?? GD55

• Ravi

I also want to buy gd55 panasonic please help me to how to get me

• arshad

ortho , 06 Jul 2016My first mobile In my life.... miss it so much.... Best fone

i want to buy gd55 panasonic please help me to find this mobile

• ortho

My first mobile In my life.... miss it so much....

mehul, 05 Feb 2013hey der .... i have found one...... but i dont have char... moreIf u have a solution, then plz share... Same problem here!

I have a problem with its battery, kindly give some suggestions.