Panasonic GD55

Panasonic GD55

• shantanu

verry good

• Salman

Lovely lovely set. Lasted for lifetime. Very light, very loud, maximum reliable. Same original battery lasted for almost Nine years with just a bit shortage of timing but never failed. Technician lost it when i brought to him for changing its charging point. Really missed it. Make a new one Panasonic like Nokia 3310 remake.

I also want to buy gd55 panasonic please help me to how to get me

• Flickering State

Best ever phone. I used mine for 10 years plus and it never let me down. I only changed it because the battery was old. A new battery replacement only lasted 5 months before that one failed.

• Sam

Where i can find this mobile..?? GD55

• Ravi

I also want to buy gd55 panasonic please help me to how to get me

• arshad

ortho , 06 Jul 2016My first mobile In my life.... miss it so much.... Best fone

i want to buy gd55 panasonic please help me to find this mobile

• ortho

My first mobile In my life.... miss it so much....

mehul, 05 Feb 2013hey der .... i have found one...... but i dont have charger..... moreIf u have a solution, then plz share... Same problem here!

I have a problem with its battery, kindly give some suggestions.

J as JL, 21 Mar 2016I will quit tomorrowA week later

• J as JL

I will quit tomorrow

• Mcwhy

Matbra, 11 Mar 2016Then they dont need anythingYou're beautiful

• Matbra

J as JL, 15 Mar 2016they told me that you quit yesterday, why was that.That's because Jair had nothing to do with his free time

• J as JL

they told me that you quit yesterday, why was that.

McWhy, 11 Mar 2016Maybe it's all they need.Then they dont need anything

• Matbra

J as JL, 09 Mar 2016I think you need to know how wonderful is this phone, we can try... moreThis phone doesnt even exist!, JL Jr. We cant buy this. I'll do OT n u?

• McWhy

Matbra, 07 Mar 2016is not that niceMaybe it's all they need.

• Mcwhy

Matbra, 09 Mar 2016Battery is amazing because it didnt use it for anything! that ph... moreRetro :3