Panasonic P41

Panasonic P41

• ajudas

very poor performance and bad battery ....

• surendra [dhipari]

very very bad phone Panasonic p41
my mobile phone battery death

• Nk

nazim, 07 Aug 2016This is true ...this phone has a lots of problems after using f... moreI m buying Panasonic p41
After 1 year when my phone has many problem my battery is dead
3 time i repair my mobile
And now my screen is nit working
Woarst mobile

Panasonic phone is a good phone but my p41 battery is bloat. So please i recover my p41 battery.

• Dinakar

I want Flip cover with blue eyes display

• Vishal

Sivia, 03 Sep 2016Hello to all We have avalible Panasonic P41 battery Now you can ... morei need a new battery , whr ill get dat plz help

• Sivia

sa, 31 Jul 2016Yes bro. This phone do not support MX player and it will switch ... moreHello to all We have avalible Panasonic P41 battery Now you can buy From Ebay.in any time thx

• nazim

This is true ...this phone has a lots of problems after using five month my bettary demised ,but now my net not surfing properly.......so friends don't this ,totally waste of money.

• sa

P k, 30 Oct 2015In this phone MX player is not support nd it will be switched of... moreYes bro. This phone do not support MX player and it will switch off when opened. Please brother and sisters of INDIA please DONT BUY THIS PHONE. My humble request is that dont purchase ANY PRODUCT OF PANASONIC. Please dont ignore my openion. By my experience im saying this. The accessories also not available. I am struggling to get the BATTERY OF THE PANASONIC P41 FROM LAST 2 months. Now also I hadnt get it. PLEASE DONT PURCHASE ANY PRODUCT OF PANASONIC. PLEASE...... Thank you...

How to off dictionary

• jagdeep

my phone is not show punjabi font

• Rudhra

Never go for buy Panasonic mobile because his features, software, Camera and Service center help all of that have a lots of problem.
i buying Panasonic P41 HD, after few month my battery goes damage. and most problem is that, this phone battery u will never buying from any where...
production like nothink

• dude

Prahlad, 06 Apr 2016I have purchased Panasonic P41 in August,2015, just 8 months bac... moreVery bad. Same problem for me also. Very bad and worst product ever seen.

• Hardeep Kumar

My panasonic p41 mobiles gallery is not working properly . pictures and movies are not open.

• atul

worth buying..... gud performence... it has some off beat features.... but beck camera is not gud.. it shows white dots when we zoom it..

Prahlad, 06 Apr 2016I have purchased Panasonic P41 in August,2015, just 8 months bac... moresame problem wid me...can i know how you solved your
problem

• lol

Guys plz tell me the new update of Panasonic p41 is come or not plz tell me. This phone is so bad. When I'm playing coc it becomes very hot. Iam unhappy bec i buy this phone

• Mujee

Very very bad fon i ever had..its get hang evry tym wen using watsapp or mx player also sum tym during gallery..worst brand

• Nigesu

Panasonic is the worst brand ever

• Prahlad

I have purchased Panasonic P41 in August,2015, just 8 months back. now the battery is not working. I asked in the service centre for a new one. they told that I will get it after 15 days from the date of order placement and it is not available in retail market also. what to do.