Panasonic X100

Panasonic X100

• RAHUL

sir panasonic eb x100 battery available best phone i like it

I have also used Panasonic x100 and same was a very good phone at that time

mic point not present please tell me how i can repair

• rahul

m was using it 4 yrs bak n now wanna use it but battry n charger r lost . From were can i buy

• Arabinda

I have used X100, it was a cool phone at that time..
Its having GPRS as well as Speaker Phone...

• Nishant

Hi
Friends
X100 claims abt GPRS facility but there is no any thing like that, I hardly found people having this model.I am regrating on my decision,

• Nishant kumar

Hi,
friends
X100 claims about GPRS facility but there is no any thing like that,I hardly find people having this model,I am really re-grating on my decision,

• Nishant

Company claims GPRS facility in X100,but there is no any thing like this.

• Manoj

Hi friends... Are you able to forward any ringtones you received from other mobiles? I use X100 and I received a monophonic ringtone from nokia mobile. When i tried forwarding the tone to some other person, it says copy not allowed. When i tried sending from saved tunes, it says forward barred. Please help me.

• manav

i don't find data cable for my panasonic mobile phone x100...anybody can help me out about this matter...response soon..i m waiting...

PKS, 28 Mar 2010if panasonic is unable to supply new batteries ,please do not se... moreGood handset and liked using it so want a battery and charger for it.

• PKS

if panasonic is unable to supply new batteries ,please do not sell mobile phones .

need a battery of panasonic x100.

• RK

I need Battery of this phone.
Pls help me.

• hassan

back light of my phone screen is of i want to on it how plz tell me how to turn on the back light of the phone ,i turned it off by mistake.plz send me manual

keypad unlock

• David

How can you browse,i try to go on the net and i cant be connected?

• ravindra

jay, 09 Aug 2008please help me how to locked and unlocked my keypad on my x100? ... morepress middlie key of mobile contiously

• okonoo

hi all.. i am user this phone.sometimes it is very honey,, kkkkk.. i use this handphone in the mongolia. but it is slowly.. ok goodluck to you all..

• pras

Anju, 19 Jun 2006can any1 tell me is this possible to change the body of this cel... morehai anju how are you... i had same doubt before.but, now i am clear. definitly change the panel.but,we change the panel we will facing some problem like network problem,hearing problem and mic problem. so becareful before change the panel.....

• pras

sharla, 10 Dec 2008please help me how to locked and unlocked my keypad on my x100? ... morethis is very easy to lock and unlock the keyboard. just hold on the center butten, after it asking optional you can select and lock and unlock. thanks