Pantech Breeze III

Pantech Breeze III

• Consumer Cellular
  • jVA
  • 24 Jan 2017

We have found that our 3 and 1 sim card that can be broken down from standard sim to micro-sim and finally nano-sim only fits in this phone as a full size sim. This would lead me to believe that this phone dose not take a micro sim and it instead takes a full sized sim contrary to the information on this page.

• RAM
    • vIv
    • 21 Mar 2014

AnonD-82352, 27 Nov 2012Sorry everyone, I am new here and did not mean to post that... morehi LOL what about Pantech Breeze III, please tell me

To slotalkinwoman:

It is not an Android phone. It is known as a "feature" phone, the features including messaging, the camera and music player. I would not use this phone for any internet data (email, web, social apps, etc.) even if it were possible.

• q5j
        • 08 Dec 2012

I am unable to access the web/data on my phone. I have tried several times using the values given by straighttalk for my unlocked AT&T cellphone.

Has anyone successfully set up their phone to work using a straighttalk SIM?

• q5i
          • 27 Nov 2012

Sorry everyone, I am new here and did not mean to post that same question 4 times.

• q5i
            • 27 Nov 2012

Can anyone tell me if the Pantech Breeze 3 is a android phone. I have read just a few minutes ago that it is a smartphone. Are they the same thing?

• ?
              • 4Db
              • 13 Aug 2012

The phone is a good phone for the younger set I think, but for myself a little hard to handle because I'm an elderly woman who is hard of hearing plus I don't see too well...the buttons on the side that control the volume are not in a good place for me because that is where I hold the phone and I keep lowering the volume, I'm thinking of getting a blu tooth or earbuds only I can,t find them on your website, I will keep looking and hope to find shortly.