Pantech Flex  P8010

Pantech Flex P8010

• fahad ASP

Perfect cell for regular usage... battery is good if u charge it 30mins ahead of its 100% charging

• Manzi

AnonD-72268, 16 Jun 2014yup bro the upper side of battery gets overheated sometimje... moreBad experience due to apps didnt move from phone to sd card
I personly check to market every body says that is true

• joshua

De fon ix cool. But de battery iz bad

Gerard, 21 May 2014Pantech should have made room for a higher capacity battery... moreyup bro the upper side of battery gets overheated sometimjes i get worried :) idk why ppl complaining about cannot connect to pc

the experience with this phone is amazing such cool phone on such low price , but the problem is i can see 666 ram instead of 1gb as defined up,for those guys who are complaing that it cannot connect with PC please go to the connection option and select external SD ,always work for me or use a software

• Dhillon

My Cell Phone also not connected with PC kindly help me

I like my Flex except for the poor cell signal reception. It is very poor compared to other phones. My wife's LG can show two-three bars in a rural area and my Flex says there is nothing. Same goes for older buildings.

• Ali

my pantech is not connecting with the PC , how i can ?
please help me

• Gerard

Pantech should have made room for a higher capacity battery! I'm possible to play any games or even a long chat due to poor battery life. Phone also get overheated during international use or gaming!

in the world there is no better smartphone at such a low price... with its own characteristics and quality ahead of the more expensive and popular models...

• tine

AnonD-237440, 29 Apr 2014Whenever i play Candy Crush my cell gets heat up like hell ... moreyeah the same with my phone it's getting heat when i play candy crush and it is too fast to get battery low..it is not bad if I calibrate the battery of it?

Whenever i play Candy Crush my cell gets heat up like hell 45-50 degree Celsius....can some body help????plz

• u

one problm in this phone . speakers :/ so low quality of sound

• friend

go to wifi options and wifi singnel filter and select poor singnel str your problem solve

• rogerpjr

Jorge, 29 Mar 2014Hi guys. I want to buy this phone, but first I want you to ... moreThe ONE X is the better phone. This competes with the SIII.
'Nuff said.

• Bilal

I’m using Pantech flex and it’s a good phone.. just one problem in Wifi... Signal strength is weak and did not catches from more than 15 feet distance… any solution?

• Imran Qureshi

it is too much batter other htc phones . its battery timing better htc phones , i like it very much

• Jorge

Hi guys. I want to buy this phone, but first I want you to tell me if this is better than HTC One X.

Best Regards.

Adil Butt, 12 Nov 2013I live in Karachi (Pakistan), and I am using this phone sin... moreAdil did u get any information / solutions to ur probs coz i m having the same ones plz reply.

hari, 01 Mar 2014update to jelly bean 4.1.2 it will show 850mb approxTnx buddy but can u plz tell me how to upgrade on jb as I tried with auto update it says no upgrade is available