Pantech Link

Pantech Link

Catherine the Great, 15 Jan 2019I use an emulator to play Legend of Zelda on this exact phone ;)How do you do that??

I have two of these, they're cool but don't seem to work well on T-Mobile

I use an emulator to play Legend of Zelda on this exact phone ;)

stella, 11 Jul 2015Does this phone have wifiThis device doesn't have wifi.

Ali, 10 Jun 2015Hi, i have pantech p7040p & i want to browse pls any helpPin code PUK code

• stella

Does this phone have wifi

• Ali

Hi, i have pantech p7040p & i want to browse pls any help

• abhi

where from buy display

• keli

hi i have a pantech an i want to go on internet

bryo, 09 May 2013Hi, i have a pantech p7040p i nid a code to unlock it so th... moreneed tocontac manufacture . select customer support line. for code

• vinze

Hi, i have a pantech p7040p i nid a code to unlock it so that it can work in philipinnes

• bryo

Hi, i have a pantech p7040p i nid a code to unlock it so that it can work in kenya.

• Sha

I've not had my phone 6 months. The speaker has gone out in it. The only way I can talk is if I put it on speaker, then everybody that I am around hears my conversation.

• Claro boy

I have this awesome fone and if you go to my stuff and clik applications you have tv that is cool I havent used the tv application but if it has it might work and other applications I just got it and it is good for google and you tube I think gsmarena to and it is 3G and gps I have it on AT&T go phone and there's a unlimited Internet call tex for $50 so it is a good fone I really recommended

• zeer kadas

phone lock

puk

• Claro boy

Don Hope, 03 Apr 2012Got one of this cell couple of days ago but cant figure out... moreYou need a plan of data I think.

• Don Hope

Got one of this cell couple of days ago but cant figure out how to connect the internet any help?

This is not a good phone. Poor memory for texts. Slow browser. Dropped calls. Loudspeaker is too quiet,even at maximum volume.

• linkfan

this phone is a cheap version of the blackberry but better.i mean it has everything a $200 or $300 dollar phone has.but waaay cheaper.im amazed that the back speaker is not cheap i mean it has amazing sound just like apple headphones.the camera takes high quality and the video record,just awesome.this is the best phone evar.now theres a link2.but the question is,will they be a 3