Pantech Vega Racer 2 IM-A830L

Pantech Vega Racer 2 IM-A830L

can i have that rom .. ?

hassan , 08 Jan 2013i have rom of a830l and s in which msg can be send more than 160... moreis it stock rom? and is it ICS or JB

• hassan

i have rom of a830l and s in which msg can be send more than 160 characters and all other problem are like ussd code etc are solved

how much did you buy it for in pakistan and where from?

• oyuka

i have recently bought sky racer IM A830l. but i can't use usb connection. second promlem is also can not send msg

• KAZAM

Adnan, 20 Dec 2012SMS problem can be solved very easily. just put your sim in any ... moremodel # a830k support edge and it has gsm frequencies
i am using it too in pakistan and it show 'e' instead of 'g'

Adnan, 20 Dec 2012SMS problem can be solved very easily. just put your sim in any ... moreit shows g written with signal status, but do note the speed of net it gives.the speed is of edge.enjoy

• Adnan

Anonymous, 19 Dec 2012I m from pakistan. any one can guide me with sms issue in a830l.... moreSMS problem can be solved very easily. just put your sim in any iphone or any nokia old set or china mobile which has the option of "my number" or "owner number" put your mobile no over ther save it and your sms will start working. Also you have limit of 80 characters so for this purpose install "GO SMS" from Google market and this limit problem should also be solved.
you please advise me how we can use EDGE instead of GPRS

I m from pakistan. any one can guide me with sms issue in a830l. I m unable to do it even with handcent

• adnan

I am also using this phone in pakistan and facing the same problem that Edge is not working

im using this phone on gsm network in pakistan.. bt im facing lil prob.. when i connect to internet it gives GPRS speed not EDGE.. this phone is not edge enable ??

• Boybawang

Dear gsmarena,

Please you also include Pantech Vega S5. It a super great phone should work worldwide. I'm using it in my gsm country.

thanks

• joe

AnonD-84455, 02 Dec 2012I have this equipment, acquired recently, it seems pretty model,... morethe sms u can solve it with put ur sim to a old phone
go into contact>setting> then set ur sim number.

I have this equipment, acquired recently, it seems pretty model, very good camera, the problem I have is I can not send SMS messages, receive them well, but I can not answer.
Minor problem menu in Korean, English does not come in Spanish.
A pesarde these in Chile worked very well.

JhorAVi, 16 Nov 2012Guys check your total RAM! All utilities including Quadrant sho... moreyes its says 648 mb total ram only!

• JhorAVi

Guys check your total RAM! All utilities including Quadrant show only around 650MB of total RAM. Why?

• kulsigdel

Adil, 10 Nov 2012sms sending problem, is there anyone to solve this problem i have the same problem too

• JhorAVi

Adil, 10 Nov 2012sms sending problem, is there anyone to solve this problem What problem? The other end can't receive your sms?

• Adil

sms sending problem, is there anyone to solve this problem

• Boybawang

Thai, 27 Oct 2012L is for LG U+ operator K is for KT S is for SK Telecom Specs... moreIs one cooked ROM compatible among these 3 versions without bricking the phone?