Philips 292

Philips 292

• shantha

I am from sri lanka i have philips 292 phone verry good one now i want to buy a battery for this phone how i can buy this please send me details my email address is halawathageshanthap@gmail.com there are no batteries with abans how I bought this batter please let me know

Shantha

• khamim affandy

how can i setting my GPRS....? cause is very complicated, thanks before...

• Masud Hasan

Simply not comply with minimum requirement to becaome a smart mobile phone

• wind_sun

regret that it has'n Java MIDP2.0

• M.D.A kasun

I love it. it's my friend

• KadutSnake

poorꄠvideoꄠrec.noꄠbluetooth­.inꄠindonesiaꄠthisꄠphone­1248;costꄠRp.999,000ꄠNꄠin&#­41248;theꄠsameꄠpriceꄠrange&­#41248;samsungꄠJ200ꄠisꄠmuch­ꄠbetterꄠwithꄠ3G,bluetooth&#­41248;A2DPꄠNꄠnicerꄠdesign,s­amsungꄠbrandꄠisꄠmoreꄠ­;popularꄠthanꄠphilips..Thanx!

• Azimul

Lovely phone, philips is so cheap and longer lasting . my friend has this phone, I fall in love in it's display and lovely sound quality and alsp stylish slim looking . pray for me I will buy it within 3 day . Philips is best, it's cheap and comfertable. we love it. Philips is not only good in tube light but also in phone. vote for it, love it .

cool

• moniruzzman

Philips 292 one best hand set for under devlopment contries people,IT provides all kinds fecilities except bluetooth or redio,we expect all kinds fecilities handset with resonsble from philips company.

• Johan

This is another pathetic and disgusting from philips,please don't buy it,its pathetically slow as all philips phone, philips should stick wit making tube lights instead of phones,philips phones are so slow it takes 2 second to recieve a call and 2 second to hang up a call,please don't buy philips, philips can't make phone they make tube lights and only good at that

• senol

Really i like it Esspeacially its desing and usefull also it is very cheapppppp

• faisal

Really great display. i'm lovin it. just like madonalds.

• v

it could set a neww standard for the entry level phones, slob and good screen. abvious is looks goot. it has a lot of potential

GOOD FONE

BUT OBVIOUSLY PHILIPS AND BAD NAME.........................
sorry new commer
i wwelcome u but.................

WELL u r nice and i m gonaa rate u 9/10 bcoz ur already available for 69$ USD in mucountry Paaakissstaaan