Philips X2300

Philips X2300

• eric0180

Is this available in the Philippines?

Hi there,

Can anyone help me, if I buy this phone will I be able to connect or pair my wireless Bluetooth headphone with it.
Many thanks

• Dmitry

Great phone.

With 1 SIM card can work up to 1 month on one charge. A bit less with 3 cards (couple of weeks, depends on the amount of talking).

Flashlight. Everyone needs one sooner or later.

Problems.
1. Central button ring thing is not really convenient (Unless you have really miniature hands).
2. Bought mine in Russia, so I shouldn't complain that there was no Chinese language support... But now I'm in China, I could use one...

• Bobdetroit

Hi, i have it from Ukraina...;)

Please please please where can I get one? I'm all the way in Nigeria & I swear this is something I need, bad. Somebody help me.

• raj

No SPAM, no commercial advertising, no referal programs of any kind
No bashing - deliberately and repeatedly bashing the same brand
No trolling - deliberately antagonizing other brand/model users
Read before you post. Search before you post. Your question is probably already answered
Posting your contact info such as phone number or email is not a good idea. We won't be responsible for any unwanted consequences.

• Angry Goalkeeper

Bravo Philips! finally I get to see a triple sim functionality phone, not bad, actually it is cool to have one. But I'm expecting a triple sim functionality smart phone, by the way I salute Philips for this. Keep up the good work! and you all have a nice phone day.