Philips Xenium K700

Philips Xenium K700

I Like this phone very much an it is also look like camera,Simply i like this very much

• russel

is this phone is better than the Sony Ericson Aspen i am sort of stucked between this two

hielo, 10 Nov 2010 When you write text message and rotate phone, do you get... moreYes))

• hielo

When you write text message and rotate phone, do you get qwerty keyboard?

• raymond

I have get a k700 from my friend. the function of "Video playback without changing format" is good. I download HD RMVB and FLV to it, and it can playback directly !!

• raymond

• Blastalot

I really like the appearance of the phone!

• Crush

Unique mobile phone... but it's too simple... it just like tv or air conditioner remote...

• eric

it looks like a music or vedio player but not a mobile phone. but it has simple and pure look. i like it.

• eric

• jason

Samsung and SE, 24 Nov 2009Nice. I like it bicouse it looks like Xperia X2 but witout ... morehuh? it look nothing similor Xperia X2! This phone more clean look, but maybe for girls. I like it!

• Samsung and SE

Nice. I like it bicouse it looks like Xperia X2 but witout QWERTY board.

• crris

5th. am i getting a present or something? I'll take a n900

4th!!!

nice but when will be official?????????

• Sony and Nokia FAN!

third. Boring!

• sangam

First First ..... publish dude .