29 November 2013
There is a tall task ahead of the Microsoft Surface 2. The first generation of the Microsoft tablet arrived with much fanfare but had little success, and the newcomer has to entice new customers, proving along the way that Redmond can be a factor in...
- English only
- Please no foul language, be polite and use common sense
- No expressions of hatred based on race/ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, and religion
- No SPAM, no commercial advertising, no referal programs of any kind
- No bashing - deliberately and repeatedly bashing the same brand
- No trolling - deliberately antagonizing other brand/model users
- Read before you post. Search before you post. Your question is probably already answered
- Posting your contact info such as phone number or email is not a good idea. We won't be responsible for any unwanted consequences.
If you don't follow the above rules, your comment will be deleted.