28 December 2006
It's been some time now that the Nokia 6270 has been on the market. This stylish slider is anything but slim and yet it managed to find its fans. The 2 megapixel camera along with the wide connectivity options, the large display and the great 3D stereo sound make it a prefered choice for a lot of… our guess is, die-hard Nokia fans. Our opinion is that there are better rival phones at the same price and functionality price range.
- English only
- Please no foul language, be polite and use common sense
- No expressions of hatred based on race/ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, and religion
- No SPAM, no commercial advertising, no referral programs of any kind
- No bashing - deliberately and repeatedly bashing the same brand
- No trolling - deliberately antagonizing other brand/model users
- Read before you post. Search before you post. Your question is probably already answered
- Posting your contact info such as phone number or email is not a good idea. We won't be responsible for any unwanted consequences.
If you don't follow the above rules, your comment will be deleted.