18 January 2007
Well, the story continues with the next exciting Chocolate mobile phone from the Black Label series of LG. The new contender has received a serious hardware upgrade and strives for making up for the main criticism to the original Chocolate - it aims to prove that style doesn't need come on the expense of functionality. With a 2 megapixel autofocus camera, a QVGA TFT display, a microSD memory card slot and FM radio, the LG Chocolate Platinum seems to have it all to win the hears of even the most pretentious ones. So bear with us as we review the device in detail.
- English only
- Please no foul language, be polite and use common sense
- No expressions of hatred based on race/ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, and religion
- No SPAM, no commercial advertising, no referral programs of any kind
- No bashing - deliberately and repeatedly bashing the same brand
- No trolling - deliberately antagonizing other brand/model users
- Read before you post. Search before you post. Your question is probably already answered
- Posting your contact info such as phone number or email is not a good idea. We won't be responsible for any unwanted consequences.
If you don't follow the above rules, your comment will be deleted.