Prestigio MultiPhone 5400 Duo

Prestigio MultiPhone 5400 Duo

• Stiina

Does this phone has 3G or 4G data transmission network?

I bought today prestige but it's not working
Please after what hours can this phone work
Please help me

• Best Phone Ever

It's beautiful phone. I have it. No Lag or Bugs. Best EVER!!

• imad

It is very beautiful and every phone i have is prestigio and i love prestigio multi phone 5400 duo very much

• DontPrestigio

AnonD-406655, 15 Jun 2015please I have a problem with my phone prestigio pap5400 duo... moreI also have Prestigio 5400. It's working very BAD... And It's Prestigio and it's not 100% Good product. You can try installing CyanogenMod at your OWN RISK. If you want try Lumia 435 (* 2MP Camera , 1GB Ram , ** dual-core processor) it's cheap and should work better than this AND update to Windows 10 Mobile.

please I have a problem with my phone prestigio pap5400 duo it restarts and I can not find it the update or the flash. Please if there is someone among you who can help me

• aman

i can't understand why the names changed 1st 1 saved the names and numbers after reset factory then all the names changes still that s numbers plz solve my problem very kindness

• techdude

aman, 23 Dec 2014my prestigio 5400 duo showing on 2 g network supported i m ... moreIn case anyone is still wondering about this problem the most likely answer is that the sim card is in sim 2only the number 1 sim slot supports 3g .

• aman

prestigio have creative the many problem i can"t satified becase when i used 2 sims then creat the problem my save contacts both are names is changes when i delete the contact and again save original names after same time again change the name why the orignal names are change if any person understand my problem please solved it
thanks

• aman

my prestigio 5400 duo showing on 2 g network supported i m very confused before its showing it web site prestigio 3 g

aryas, 11 Oct 2014there is alot of buggs on this phone, maybe not every singl... morehi..ı have the same problem.. İf you solved this problem,can you say me how you solved problem ?ı think it is about sofware.After updating it will be ok?what do you think? thanks for answering

aryas, 11 Oct 2014there is alot of buggs on this phone, maybe not every singl... moremagyar nyelvű beállitási útmutatót hol találnák

• aryas

there is alot of buggs on this phone, maybe not every single one has the same problems, but restarting without a reason, after taking a picture or video, it stops responding and video or picure is deleted after, what the hell..

• suchfail

this is the absolute worst phone i ever had!

i had prestigio multiphone 4300 sometime before this piece of garbage and it worked like a charm. it was fast, stable and i loved the design.

the only thing that's ok about this piece of useless electronics is the design. to tell you the truth, that's the exact reason i decided to buy it + the very low price for the features it offers. but it just doesn't work. it crashes all the time, you can't use it even for writing messages also it gets very hot very fast. i hope it doesn't blow my head off one day.

next time i will probably buy a samsung, an htc, or whatever. ugh. i regret purchasing the prestigio tablet as well. it was definitely cheap, but it's better to buy something a bit more expensive THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY USE.

i'm so frustrated. i just can't wait until i can replace this failure of a phone with something normal.

I hate this mobile I'm scared coz while your watching or talking in phone it become hotter after that it become black screen and back to main menu please tell me what to do why is so hot this units it just 3days I use.please give me advice thank you.

• Maciek

Nima, 08 Apr 2014please instal this app: ninja smsThanx a lot! I'll try some messaging apps. Just downloading textra. After some time I rate my phone quite ok as fo it's price. Despite of still annoying messages problem hopefully solved by textra, I had some system freezes (solved with hard -batery disconecting- reset) especially during gmaps navigation. I made a system update and after this had one freeze during navi and one during texting. Flashlight is tremendous. Camera fine.

• Latvian

Anonymous, 22 May 2014I have this phone for couple of months and it is horrific. ... moreFirst of all try to use some of booster app , and keep your phone clean of younk files ...

I have this phone for couple of months and it is horrific. I would be most happy to get my money back. At first it worked good, afterwards it started to slpw down to have constant lag in work etc. It is cheap but it is too bad. I would have been better of with 4300 model, it is more stable.

• Nima

Maciek, 16 Mar 2014I've bought it because I thought it was a good phone for a ... moreplease instal this app:
ninja sms

• Needle

Very good phone. I didn't thought that it would be so fast for that price! I love this phone (black one)