QMobile Noir S5

QMobile Noir S5

• zabi

is it update 5.0 to 6.0or7.0

• Mesi

It's battery life should be long...... How can I get if its screen is broken

Hlw.... I'v Q mobile s5 i wnt to ask that how i can block sm1 nmber on this phone??? Plz tell m

• agk

KLindly tell me the rear camera is realy 8mp. In video result is good but in photo with led flash is not good..how i fix it???

• Umair

1 Gb ram and 8MP Cam ...sucks....... should be atleast 2gb

• Honey

Hi guys, I have to buy a phone, Is Qmobile S5 is a right choice?

Please Help me

AnonD-457125, 20 Oct 2015Great phone for 3 months after I'm facing some issues with ... moreI'm also facing such issues but my phone took 9 hours to charge. like power bank ;p.

Babar Ali, 24 Oct 2015Guys can you tell me about battery timing can it offord 1d... moreAfter one month i am facing serious issue with this device regarding battery, i.e it took 8 9 hours to charge even on 20 percent or 47 percent remaings. I have 11 month remaing warranty but all useless. btw phone is not bad screen resolutin is crips and good. :)

• Babar Ali

Guys can you tell me about battery timing
can it offord 1day during day??
i have to taking this samartphone

Great phone for 3 months after I'm facing some issues with this model. I take 5 hours to charge from 19,24,38 to 96 ,100.

Now I'm facing auto battery drain problem as I sleep 11pm battery was 96% I wake 5am baatery was at 5% ?
Other issue that I'm currently facing is auto switch off and auto restart.
I'm now frustrated with this smartphone. Because of this issues other wise phone is Good.

Its a great phone . excellent design excellent amoled display . no lag in ui . almost 1 day battery time . m using this phone . much better than other models in this price range

• Nasir

Zee Khan, 30 Sep 2015is that 3G enabled and also tell that it is hanging or not.... moredear its clearly written hspa which is 3g

• Zee Khan

is that 3G enabled and also tell that it is hanging or not... plz???

• Awais Ilyas

Nice phone.. with quality display.. me using it

Qmobile Noir S5 Copy of BLU Vivo Selfi..........

• Taha Farhan

full waste of time my galaxy grand prime camera is 5mp it is better than this

magsi, 19 Aug 2015Please write correct specification it is equipped with supe... moreMr. Its only Amoled not super Amoled

• qmobilecrap

My Samsung 5 MP selfie snapper is good than 8 MP qmobile selfie snapper

• magsi

Please write correct specification it is equipped with super Amoled display with (~302)ppi