QMobile Noir Z12

QMobile Noir Z12

• Faraz

Luckchancer, 29 Apr 2019Absolutely correct. People using this phone have given it a... moreHow to upgrade it.
I can't upgrade

Jaan , 12 Nov 2016Very bad mobiles in the world ...pls don't buy this mobiles... moreBro I am using this mobile for 3 years and never faced any problem regarding mobile performance .

• J.p

Salam to All.. Brother' I face its battery is not fully charging. (82%).. While not a over heating... Is it mobile fault or charging..

• Luckchancer

mukhti, 04 Aug 2017batery timing is an issue opthewise it is a good phone Absolutely correct. People using this phone have given it a 4.5 star rating. Up gradable to Oreo 8

• ruqia

i lost my all messages and contacts in Q mobile z 12 ., kindly advise me what to do now?????

• FAiry

Sam, 24 Sep 2017in Q mobile Z12,i want to create new folder in gallary but ... moreGo to File Manager than create new folder and paste a single any photo in that folder ...New Folder will be create in Gallery Also Appear

• Qaiser

mujahid, 10 Sep 2016I have q mobile z12 its sim 2 not working and sim 1 loos signalSame problem is here

• Sam

in Q mobile Z12,i want to create new folder in gallary but i cant find how to

• Uncle Sam

AnonD-602143, 25 Oct 2016Q mobile is a fake product ..sub standard...high radiation ... moreYes man i agree with you

• mukhti

batery timing is an issue opthewise it is a good phone

• Shakeel

One of the best phone every thing is perfect dont give wrong comments if u dont have use it

Anonymous, 15 Oct 2016U r considering q mobiles with huawei ....lol.... Huawei is... moreSeriously u shudnt compare qmobile with huawei its not even close to huawei new mobile. U cannot compare huawei with iphone either they make super quality phone with camera quality simply mind blowing. Like this bro said first use huawei phone like p8 p9 than make ur considerations

• shan

Iam a Qfan. The Best mobile by q mobile 10/10 outstanding quality thanks q mobile.I hate Samsung. it is a nice phone so dont write a wrong comments ....

• Ms.Sarwary

Dears, I used this mobile since 2 months but it give massage that your battery if over temperature please remove the battery and it become off, what shall I do please instruct me.

I buy two days ago battery timing is not better iam not satisfied battery timing

Is there any plan to upgrade to marshmallow?

• khush

how to manage the touch keys in z12 ?? to lightup in dark etc... reply plz

• Lol

My mobile is not switching o and when i put it on charge it shows a battery and at the bottom shows a plug. I tired all the ways to reboot it or to switch it on but it is not happening. So should i change the data cable?

Jaan , 12 Nov 2016Very bad mobiles in the world ...pls don't buy this mobiles... moredude im using this mobile since one year , i drop this mobile in swiming pool but still phone is wokring so dont give wrong comments.

nice