Realme 3

Realme 3

• Nofear-

Hello guys i want to ask if this rm3 3/64 swap to my oppo a5s 3/32 straight swap but my oppo doesnt have any issue. but the owner of the rm3 that want to straight swap has issue screen burn. is it good to swap my oppo a5s

This phone is getting worse & worse in each sofware update. Battery drains quicker, occasionally can't read micro sd when phone is booted & now it's hard to connect to mobile data

• Vaibhav

Realme321GO, 29 Jun 2020I re-installed the ROM , it didn't help . The issues p... moreSir, From your issues I think the SD Card is probably failing. I had the same issue with a Nubia Z9 mini few years back. When I removed the SD Card and let everything run from flash, everything was working properly again.
I'm sharing this here as an owner of Realme 3 4GB/64GB variant. It's 10 month old and I'm using it without SD Card, and no issues whatsoever. I have received android 10 and couple of security patches on top. But no slowness, no lag, no app slowing.
One trick I would suggest is if you don't expect any emergency calls at night, you can set the device to auto power off at say 12am and then start at say 5AM. AFAIK this nightly power cycling helps with stability.

Got update! :)
RMX1821EX_11_C.16

Security
Updated Android security patch: August and September 2020.

System
Added long-press to delete feature for desktop icons in drawer mode.
Added glowing effects of icons on the desktop/drawer after installing new applications.
Added long-press to copy IMEI in the status information interface.

Settings
Added Deep cleanup feature in the Process Manager of Additional settings.
Added Auto-download over Wi-Fi toggle in Software Update Settings.

Notification drawer
Added OTG switch toggle of the notification drawer.
Added Focus mode switch toggle of the notification drawer.
Optimized Mute-Bell-Vibrate icon state.

Realme Lab
Added Super nighttime standby feature
Added Smooth scrolling feature

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2020How? Like this:

Official rollback guide 👆🏿

Realme321GO, 11 Sep 2020Rollback to color os6 fixed a lot of issues and improved pe... moreHow?

Rollback to color os6 fixed a lot of issues and improved performance. I recommend.

• Khan

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2020Oh, that's great! You should also install "Gcam... moreOkay thank you...

Khan, 31 Aug 2020i installed the same which you mentioned in your previous p... moreOh, that's great!
You should also install "Gcam Tool". It'll let you save selfies as you see in viewfinder/without mirror.

• Khan

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2020You're welcome. Can you share the apk name of the one ... morei installed the same which you mentioned in your previous post and mine is working great . i really love it.

Khan, 27 Aug 2020Thank you for share with me but i already download the one ... moreYou're welcome. Can you share the apk name of the one you installed?

• Khan

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2020I can try, but Gsmarena will probably delete my comment. ... moreThank you for share with me but i already download the one and its work great without any lag.

Khan, 24 Aug 2020would you like to share the link ?I can try, but Gsmarena will probably delete my comment.

Gcam 7.4: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog1297/

Gcam 6.1: (Doesn't have viewfinder lag)

For settings, go to XDA forum by searching "Realme 3 Gcam". That's where I found them.

• Khan

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2020Guys, try Gcam 7.4 by Nikita (v1.3). It's amazing! Th... morewould you like to share the link ?

Guys, try Gcam 7.4 by Nikita (v1.3).
It's amazing! There are many features & camera quality is very good!!

Razeor, 12 Aug 2020Remember after update, go factory reset !His issue is different. He needs to claim warranty.

He has a defective device but lives in another country where there are no service centers. He can't go to a service center, so there's no solution to his problems.

roxyrox, 07 Aug 2020My Realme 3 stopped working in 13 months. When i took it to... moreWhat you're experiencing can very well be a software issue. I had this problem in my old Oppo phone.

Service centers in India & Pakistan always tell you that motherboard needs to be replaced, which is only sometimes true. It's their trick to make extra money.

Get it checked at least 2 or 3 service center. If they all say it's a motherboard issue, then you might need to opt for it.
Stop using lose power sockets & damaged chargers/cables to charge your phone. That's how you damage your phone.

• Razeor

Realme321GO, 10 Aug 2020Realme released official downgrade procedure to Android 9 P... moreRemember after update, go factory reset !

Realme released official downgrade procedure to Android 9 Pie https://c.realme.com/in/post-details/1292491503079260160
Has anyone tried it successfully? My battery life has dropped significantly the last week for no reason at all!

• CY

My realme 3 device (3gb), I have face the problem of atomatic touch or freez touch while playing pubg plz fix the problem