Realme 3

Realme 3

• Conrad

Display: mediocre using this phone for a year will send you straight to an optamologist/eye clinic, display ratio is like.going back to 90's.

Touch: Touch sensitive you need to exert a lot of force to this piece of indian made phone of shit to work. And. For god sake it's touch sensitivity is like a reatarded indian trying to make sign language 😂 at worst possible way...

Updates: you'll probably be using another brand which is less worst than this piece of indian bollywood garbage. Before a good update is released.

Overall: get a huawei xiaomi or samsung, you wont regret spending it cause ot works well, not like a cheap one with high demand but poor performance and very cheap quality just like to talking to an indian taxi driver.

• DemonFAEEZ

Qwerty, 06 Oct 2019Yeah it's best under 25k price but Realme 5 is also available now... Realme 5's chipset is little lower than Helio P60...
You can enjoy PUBG in HD settings with Shadow enabled and with no lag in realme 3... I am using it...!!!

Akash, 10 Oct 2019Honest review dobt ever buy realme3 for gaming .its not like p70 .Honest review about your review:
Stop writing fake reviews.

A phone that can play PUBG on HD with Shadow enabled lag free for around 7 hours is way too good in this price.
Only SD 675 and SD 710 onwards phones can offer better gaming performance.

• realme user

I am facing the issue of abnormal touches while playing PUBG is my Realme 3 it works well when it's case ( provided by realme) is placed on it's back but when I remove it the game becomes too much unresponsive this is happening for several times with me .

• Akash

Honest review dobt ever buy realme3 for gaming .its not like p70 .

• Qwerty

muhammad kashif, 07 Oct 2019how i can check real me3 online warranty ?Make a call to Realme or Oppo helpline and they'll tell you about your warranty... Currently in our country, users can't check their warranty by themselves...

• muhammad kashif

how i can check real me3 online warranty ?

Hashir aamir, 05 Oct 2019Is realms 3 is best for pubg?Yup. I play PUBG on HD with player shadow and anti aliasing enabled. You'll need SD 710 or similarly powerful chipset from Kirin, Exynos to beat it.

My battery lasts 7-8.5 hours on these settings.
On minimum graphics (GFX Tool), it lasts 9-12 hours.

Realme 5 has SD 665 which is worse than SD 636 for games. A YouTuber already tested Realme 5 and it couldn't even pull 30 FPS on Balanced graphics.

Anonymous, 05 Oct 2019What about display Visibility outside under direct sunlight Beca... moreIts screen visibility is best I've seen even when compared to QHD Super AMOLED and LTPS IPS LCD displays.

I played and won a full classic match of PUBG at 12:30 PM sitting outside. I wasn't sitting under a shade nor had to adjust phone to see better. The reflection was non existent so it was as visible as it would be inside house.

I think you misheard.
Actually, the minimum brightness of this phone is so low that it won't hurt your eyes even if you look at its display right after waking up. Its dark mode further decreases brightness A LOT.
And maximum brightness is as I stated above.

Tip:
1. Turn on/off Power Saver mode for increasing/decreasing brightness further.
2. Settings - Battery - Screen Battery Optimisation.
Turning it on saves battery and turning it off makes display quality better.

• Qwerty

Anonymous, 05 Oct 2019What about display Visibility outside under direct sunlight Beca... moreIt's Average... You'll not find any problem in Realme 3 display... I downgraded from 1080p (440ppi) to 720p (290ppi)... Difference is just a minor and sunlight legibility is fine

• Qwerty

Hashir aamir, 05 Oct 2019Is realms 3 is best for pubg?Yeah it's best under 25k price but Realme 5 is also available now...

• Hashir aamir

Is realms 3 is best for pubg?

What about display Visibility outside under direct sunlight Because i read before that realme 3 display somewhat dim

Universe, 04 Oct 2019can anybody tell me~? Am I talking to myself?~? is it true that... moreIn pakistan its p60 i think in india its p70

Universe, 04 Oct 2019can anybody tell me~? Am I talking to myself?~? is it true that... moreGlobal edition with p60
Indian edition with p70

Haider Gujjar, 29 Sep 2019hardware is good of Realme devices but Software is Crap and Ugly... moreIt's fine. I like that they give us a lot of control over the phone without root. That way I can disable battery draining services which is difficult on other OS.

But it's quite messy. They need to reorganise the settings so it doesn't take so long to review settings. There should by a way to completely turn off OS/Security Updates as well.

Universe, 04 Oct 2019can anybody tell me~? Am I talking to myself?~? is it true that... moreThe Indian variant has Helio P70 while Global variant has Helio P60.

Both of them are similarly powerful as Snapdragon 660 and Kirin 710.

• Universe

can anybody tell me~? Am I talking to myself?~?
is it true that realme 3 is P70 or P60?