Realme 3

Realme 3

• Monster karki

Sami, 19 Aug 2021Realme 3 just release 1 and half year before so why not get... moreRealme3 please network 4g soptha me

• Hassan 332

Sami, 19 Aug 2021Realme 3 just release 1 and half year before so why not get... morePlease correct, Two and Half year.

• Sami

Realme 3 just release 1 and half year before so why not getting update of android 11.

• A user

One of the worst phones I got. Ever since android 10 update, phone is draining battery life so fast, when left on standby (while i sleep 9-10 hours), the battery can drop from 60s/70s to 50s. While playing pubg, phone overheats (leads to framedrops, and the touchscreen sometimes not registering touches, and when it register touch, sometimes it just suddenly stop registering), gyroscope is funky (the speed changes randomly) screen ghost touch (android 9 doesnt). should i rollback to android 9, or buy a cheaper phone from a different brand?

• Ahmad Ali

Got an update of C.21 , after this update phone became laggy and lags in games ,before this performance was good. i am using 4/64 variant, it was perfectly working at C.17 update . but now it lags..... is there any safe way to go back to C.17 update. Or i should wait till the new update come... ?

• Hassan Riaz

Hassan Riaz, 03 Apr 2021My real me 3 restarts on its own, and it happens at least 1... moreThis is me again. I was facing restart issue since long, although my mobile was in company condition, no custom ROM . And now this issue was so worse that I decided to buy new phone. But fortunately I was able to downgrade my software to old UI and android 9 after unlocking bootloader. Now my mobile is working fine and hasn't restarted so far. New updates suck.

king of bloatwears

Hassan Riaz, 03 Apr 2021My real me 3 restarts on its own, and it happens at least 1... moreYou might need to get its battery replaced. This issue is usually associated with battery or when people mess up software by installing bad ROMs/Root.

• Ahn

Anonymous, 27 Mar 2021Since I tried to update the software of this phone to C.20,... moreI can't even send a message using messenger. The mobile data signal is horrible, and it is not cause by the Telco or network provider. Please provide an update to fix the issue Realme

• Hassan Riaz

My real me 3 restarts on its own, and it happens at least 10 to 20 times a day. I don't know how to resolve this issue. I tried hard reset, and my mobile is updated on latest updates also. Is there any solution ? This is my first and last real me mobile anyhow.

Since I tried to update the software of this phone to C.20, I feel that my phone's internet connection becomes slow (when i open some of my apps). I don't know why, I tried to test my other phones internet connection with the same simcard and its a bit fast than this realme 3. I think it has a problem or bugs after I update my phone's software. I hope this will be get back to its normal rate soon.

Unsatisfied user, 16 Mar 2021The volume down button presses on its own randomly. It is v... moreGet it fixed at a shop or try using an app to turn phone on/off.

• Unsatisfied user

The volume down button presses on its own randomly. It is very inconvenient when playing music or video as it voluntarily turn the volume down at times. In unfortunate circumstances, every time I turn off the phone (hard reboot), and the volume down button presses on its own at that moment, it switches the phone to recovery mode which is very hard to switch back to normal mode. I have to reboot a hundred times before turning it successfully switch back to normal. The phone is just a year from the time I bought it. It is really frustrating especially when I am in a hurry and I need to make some important transactions with my phone. If you are reading this, consider checking other brands. I am switching to iPhone for sure.

Maaz, 11 Mar 2021Sd card slot is not workingProbably a software bug just like me. I managed to fix it by restarting the phone but it will happen again from time to time. I think the bug came from android 10 update

• Maaz

Sd card slot is not working

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2021Obviously, since I've this phone. The issue is with yo... moreright....keep assuming. the logic here is I have TWO cards. one fake and one is genuine. the GENUINE one (which was and still in my phone for almost 2 years now) never got a single corrupted data. While the FAKE one was never even been put in my phone. And i'm not asking any advice from you or other random guy on the internet, I was just sharing my problem so that people will know this isn't a perfect phone

Anonymous, 07 Mar 2021Oh wow...assuming people don't have problems when you&... moreObviously, since I've this phone. The issue is with your SD card. "Because I've bought one before" lol, what kind of logic is that?

You can either cry about it or solve your problem. Choose.

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2020As already said, SD card has probably expired or you bought... moreOh wow...assuming people don't have problems when you're not experiencing it yourself. I know what a fake memory card is because I bought one before. And I can assure you that mine is genuine because I've already tested it

• realme fan

Glen, 21 Feb 2021O purchased a real me blue Mobil phone nothing but problems... moreU r the only one who have the issues
Im using this phone for more than 1 year i play Call of Duty & Cyber hunter online with Friends for 3 to 4 hours continuously & it never got heated. Flawless performance no lagging in Big games. Perfect phone

• Glen

O purchased a real me blue Mobil phone nothing but problems since I've had it overheating screan freezes up after downloading the new app,real me weren't interested in my problems sent multiple emails they just don't care so I would avoid buying a real me Mobil phone