Realme 3

Realme 3

• B

Hagi10, 02 Dec 2019A50 battery is 4000mAh with 1080p display Realme 3 battery is 4... more1. All smartphones play games like PUBG on 720p by default. So that's no excuse.

2. Super AMOLED are supposed to save more battery.

Anonymous, 20 Nov 2019AMOLED displays aren't as good as people think. LCD can also sav... moreA50 battery is 4000mAh with 1080p display
Realme 3 battery is 4230 mAh with 720p display

• Khan

Anyone know how to Use portrait mode in Gcam? Its not working while other function working perfect....

• Khan

Josh, 30 Nov 2019sorry guys...even if I don't have the phone yet, I can say that ... moreNo doubt one of the best phone in Mid range phone. Personally i bought it almost one month ago and everything work perfect inclduing Camera Result, Display, Smooth OS, No laging while playing heavy Games, Battery backup . but i think battery backup is slightly decrease after latest OS 6.1 Update.

Realme321GO, 28 Nov 2019boys and girls never accept any updates from realme or any o... moreI agree. People think their phone's cameras, performance and battery has become lower because the phone is old but in reality, it's because brands do it intentionally with updates so you buy their new phones.

I only installed this update due to Dark Mode. The next update I'll do will be of Realme OS in I guess April.

Nofil, 28 Nov 2019Yes battery is draining faster even on standbyMy battery doesn't drain at all in standby from the beginning. I left it at 100 and slept for 5 hours. Woke up and it's still 100%.

And now after 3+ hours of social media, it's 93%.

• Josh

sorry guys...even if I don't have the phone yet, I can say that realme 3 for me is one of the best phone that I reviewed, and I can't wait to have this phone...

• mada.essa

I have this phone about 2 months ago..all is well done,good and high sound,good screen color,camera quality is very good,no over heat,battery is very wel,without data connection may stay for 2 days and more hours,good network,and has more good options,I install the latest update and everything still good and became better,I recommended this phone

• Khan

Juni911, 29 Nov 2019No it will remain the same u updated toThen its better to leave on the same situation . Hope Realme will provide some other updates to solve this issue. i also sent an email to Realme Support.

Khan, 28 Nov 2019so after Rest it will be goes to the previous version . i mean 6... moreNo it will remain the same u updated to

• Nofil

Khan, 19 Nov 2019Hi i hope everyone is doing well. Anyone face any battery draini... moreYes battery is draining faster even on standby

boys and girls

never accept any updates from realme or any other manufacturer
they just want to break your phone there are no new features only old features being taken away and battery life being ruined more and more , trust me , i regret every update i installed

• Khan

Juni911, 28 Nov 2019I hard resetwd my realme n now its fine battery backup is now 9 ... moreso after Rest it will be goes to the previous version . i mean 6.0 colour OS?

• minh99

can i know how much current when charge the battery below 50% ?
because mine only 0.7A.
isit normal ?

Khan, 27 Nov 2019Choice is yours but after updating Battery backup will decrease.... moreI hard resetwd my realme n now its fine battery backup is now 9 hrs sot wid 2 days

• Khan

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2019should i update my realme 3 or not? i read some comments about c... moreChoice is yours but after updating Battery backup will decrease... Personally i realized it after updated my phone

should i update my realme 3 or not? i read some comments about con in new update.

• Ariandi

Nice Phone!!

After update why the status bar showing 3 dots (ellipsis) instead of icons of the app when I received a message or notif?