Realme 3 Pro

Realme 3 Pro

When any new updates accepted????

• ShAz

Which is more better?? Realme 3 pro or samsung A50??

• Asad

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2019Either phone should be fine. Honestly, you can only know better ... moreThank you so much dear.. i motivated from your comment, thanks again

• Shimano

DragonFIRE, 20 Sep 2019What type of instructions you're looking for?Hi
I am looking for the instructions for use, basically the user manual.
Regards

Shimano, 18 Sep 2019Good evening, I am looking for the instructions for use of the ... moreWhat type of instructions you're looking for?

Hendri D, 18 Sep 2019Does colorOS also have data firewall feature as in MIUI, guys?I don't know but there is no need for a firewall in Android phones.

Android is not like Windows.

• Shimano

Good evening,
I am looking for the instructions for use of the realme 3 pro.
On the Web, I did not find it.
Can you help me ?
Thank you.

• Hendri D

Ammar, 26 Aug 2019I have been Realme 3 Pro for over 2 months. This phone is excell... moreDoes it have data firewall such in MIUI?

• Hendri D

Does colorOS also have data firewall feature as in MIUI, guys?

SomeOne, 18 Sep 2019I really like the realme XT, for example because of its chic app... moreEither phone should be fine. Honestly, you can only know better if you compare them side by side with your own hands. If you already own Realme 3 Pro, then there is no need to buy X, 5 Pro or XT. Wait for a better upgrade.

MP only tells you about zoom quality/sharpness. The actual camera performance depends on apertures and software optimization. Although things like um, MP do play a role.

In fact, all phones with 48/64MP cameras come with 12-16MP camera mode as a default. Camera reviewers, including Gsmarena, always come to the conclusion to stick with 12-16MP mode because of poor details in 48/64MP. Same is the case with 4K video recording.

Higher MP can only helps camera quality if there is Pixel Binning, which combines Pixels to improve lowlight performance (lowering the MP in the process).

That being said, XT has f/1.8 with 1/1.7 aperture. That's best aperture size I've seen in this price.
3 Pro has f/1.7, 1/2.6.

This is era of Gcam. Except for premium phones like Huawei P30 Pro, there is no phone whose Stock Camera works better than a compatible Google Camera.
So another main camera feature to look for is Camera 2API.

• Manish883nc

Anonymous, 18 Sep 20191. It's up to your luck. There are plenty of Super AMOLED phones... moreWhich sensor used in realme3 pro's front camera?

• SomeOne

Anonymous, 18 Sep 20191. It's up to your luck. There are plenty of Super AMOLED phones... moreI really like the realme XT, for example because of its chic appearance and the fingerprint UD
But still I don't think it has much advantage over the realme 3 pro
still the realme 3 pro can take 64MP photos too!!!
Is there a big difference between their 64MP quality?
The ultra wide lens is a positive thing, but the quality of the ultra wide lens on the Realme XT is not very good, especially at night

Thanks for your help Anonymous

SomeOne, 17 Sep 2019Hello IPS LCD vs Super AMOLED??? I mean Realme 3 Pro vs Realme... more1. It's up to your luck. There are plenty of Super AMOLED phones doing fine after 2+ years but there are also some that develop burn in within weeks.

2. Yes, IPS LCD is more durable.

3. 3 Pro has better selfie camera and edge detection in portraits.
XT main camera can capture better details and it offers a ultra wide angle camera.

4. They've same performance. You'll never be able to tell the difference in real usage.

5. XT battery lasts a bit longer.

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2019This phone comes with 1 year warranty. The 7 days return policy ... moreYou're absolutely right..

• SomeOne

Hello
IPS LCD vs Super AMOLED???
I mean Realme 3 Pro vs Realme XT!!!
Which one is best for long-term use (several years)?

*1- Note:(Super AMOLED): Will it burn in?
*2- Note:(Super AMOLED): is it more vulnerable to IPS LCD?
*3- Note:(Camera): I don't have problem with their cameras

JohnnyL, 14 Sep 2019So I've been using this phone for 3 to 4 months and here are all... moreThis phone comes with 1 year warranty. The 7 days return policy is of online stores which applies to everything they sell.
You should be more assertive and talk to their manager.

Are you sure you bought it from a official retailer? There are unofficial shops that sell refurbished phones for even higher price than the original.

I follow Realme 3 Pro forums everywhere. Official Realme forums, XDA, Facebook, Gsmarena. I've read hundreds of reviews of people but you're the first I've seen with these problems.

Worst I've heard about this phone is that the battery doesn't last 2 full days and phones gets warm during charging - but doesn't overheat.

JohnnyL, 14 Sep 2019So I've been using this phone for 3 to 4 months and here are all... moreBro you sure you got a Realme 3 pro..? Coz I am using this from June and really don't have any issues.. not even heating issue while playing videos or playing high quality graphic games.. you should take your phone to a authorised service centre.

JohnnyL, 14 Sep 2019So I've been using this phone for 3 to 4 months and here are all... moreWhy would you use aida64 when you can just take a photo and check the resolution?

JohnnyL, 14 Sep 2019So I've been using this phone for 3 to 4 months and here are all... moreops, too much words. I'll end it here
If u don't face any of the problems then u r really lucky, enjoy ur phone.
For me, what I can do is just accept it. Cuz, u can't really expect much from a cheap phone.
Alright thanks for reading, pls forgive my grammar errors;)

So I've been using this phone for 3 to 4 months and here are all the problems I found:

1. The hissing sound from the bottom speaker
I can hear the annoying hissing sound coming out from the speaker whenever I play a video or even if it's just a silent video preview playing on the homepage of youtube or other web pages. Yep changing volume level will not solve anything. Well I did find a solution which is to plug in your earphone so the sound will be gone:)

2. The high pitch sound from the screen or more specific, from the location of the CPU
So if I touch the screen, there will be a high pitch sound coming out from the screen and after listen carefully I found that it's most noticeable when I place my ear near the location of the phone's CPU which is somewhere to the right side above the middle of the screen, near the power button. I'm guessing it's because of the increase in the flow of the electricity to the CPU as it sensed the touch. The sound will only start to fade out if I release my hand so just hold ur touch on the screen and bring it close to ur ear. I have to mention that not everyone can hear the sound as people will lose some hearing as they age. I did a test with my friends and only 4 of them can hear the sound I'm talking about. Again the solution to this problem is to plug in ur earphone so u won't notice the sound on ur
daily use.

3. Front camera scam?
Have a look at the information of the phone's hardware using aida64 and u will find that there's no 25mp but a 6.2mp front camera. False information? I don't think so.
A scam? Probably is.

4. Warm temp.
The phone gets warm after a few minutes of normal use like browsing or watching some educational videos. Though it's not that hot like it just jumping between 40 to 50°C, but I'm worrying about it getting worse after about 1 year of use. Just remember to keep ur phone in a cool place like place it under the air conditioner after using to cool it down.

5. Screen brightness and saturation
Sometime the screen will boost its saturation up automatically when u r looking at something. Like when u r looking at a picture on ur browser, the second u swipe to the next picture the colour will change, become slightly oversaturated and warmer, some parts of the pictures will become brighter til u can't even see the detail. Only the gallery app of the phone is not affected and always show natural colour. Every setting in the phone is in default though. Lately I found the solution of this problem but I'll skip on that first.

6. Battery drain
U will notice the battery will run out much faster after just a few months of use so the only solution is to reduce ur on screen time.

So far these are the problems I found on this phone and I'll keep on trying to discover more.
But the absolutely worst is their customer service, I've sent many emails to them and every conversation with them ends with "We have forwarded ur message to our technical team, if there's any update of information we will inform u" something like that. Of course there's no update of information ltr on:( Then the next time u go find them, they will ask u to repeat ur problem like repeat everything! And still in the end "we have forwarded ur message..." I'm so regret that I waste so much time waiting for their reply. Til about 1 or 2 weeks ago, I've visited the service center. Trying to explain everything about the phone to them and ask if I can request for a replacement. Sadly they say u can only ask for a replacement within 7 days of purchase. U know what, they act like they are so professional while they are really just some youngsters probably just graduated from their school or even not graduated at all and they try to convince me with some false information thinking I really know nothing about tech, they probably did it with every customers. Then they say they will try to repair my phone. U know what they did? They just reset my phone and install the newest system update which I've already got long time before I went to the service center. Of course the problems are still there after the 'repair'. Then they ask me to wait for software update and claim that it's because of the non compatibility of the apps with the phone after update from playstore and say it's up to the app developers to solve my problem. I'm like 'what?', the problems are more likely because of hardware issue like can u find other reason to convince me. Then they say that if I don't want the phone just go sell it online, sounds like people will want to buy ur secondhand phone and if so I'll probably lose a lot money by selling it at a low price. I've had enough of them and I will never head back again. I'm really regret that I've waste so much time waiting for their emails, I should have asked for replacement right after I purchased it. Think I wrote too much but I really don't know where can I