Realme 5

Realme 5

• Rendi

Penn, 11 Feb 2020Radio cannot loudspeaker and cannot record in radio .. bigg... moreTry to press volume down + power at same time

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2020Realme 5i user doesn't have screen recorder. Only Realme 3... moreYes, it does have a screen recorder

Penn, 11 Feb 2020Radio cannot loudspeaker and cannot record in radio .. bigg... moreI'm playing NBA 2k20 and the phone never heats up or lags.
+ Rear cameras are really good for this budget range
+ Phone is really good to hold and has a good grip
+ Max screen brightness is great and while it uses more battery, it is much better than my last phone (Mi A3- which was not so good to use under sunlight)
+ Back design (only) looks amazing
+ Realme Color OS has much more customisation options than Xiaomi Mi A3 stock android, biggest advantage to me is the navigation gestures similiar to ones on the newer iPhones. They just make everything easier. Also on Realme Lab (developer mode) you can apply dark mode and it works with every application (even WhatsApp).
+ Micro-USB for me is a plus beacuse i charge my headphones with it and the one in the box is a good quality one.
+ 128 GB of base storage gives me no worries in that department and for it's price i don't know any other phone with 128 GB of storage

• Penn

Radio cannot loudspeaker and cannot record in radio .. biggest downside.. no screenshot button .. earphone jack at below left 👎.. but battery life superb..

I'm using this phone for a week now, and my previous phone was Xiaomi Mi A3.
Here are my pros and cons:
+ Combination of battery size, snapdragon 665 (uses 20% less battery than snapdragon 660), low-res screen and Realme game center app gives outstanding GAMING PERFORMANCE. I'm playing NBA 2k20 and the phone never heats up or lags.
+ Rear cameras are really good for this budget range
+ Phone is really good to hold and has a good grip
+ Back design (only) looks amazing

- Biggest con for me is the creaky back plastic, it does look good but on a little harder touch you hear that plastic creaking which really bothers me beacuse the back looks so good. This happens sometimes on the frame too.
- Coming from an Xiaomi Mi A3 AMOLED screen the Realme 5 IPS LCD screen is dissapointing to me in terms of watching movies beacuse you can't get those dark blacks even though in every other situation IPS screen is better looking and feels like it has much more pixels.
- Display gets fingerprints very easily and i need to clean it atleast once a day ( not a big con beacuse of the splash-resistance)
When holding the phone im a horizontal position (when gaming) my finger blocks the speaker but thats the same in every phone that doesn't have front facing speakers.
- The sillicon back cover that comes in the box is good for protection but also not suitable for Iphone-like navigation gestures that i use becuse the cover goes a little over the screen and my finger struggles to perform gestures so i just use it without the cover.
- The selfie camera is blurry sometimes but i think thats just a software problem that will soon be fixed.

Overall Realme 5 is amazing for me so far and an upgrade from Xiaomi Mi A3 beacuse of the battery, screen size, gaming performance and many navigation gestures options that are lacking in stock android.

doesn't have screen recorder. Only Realme 3, C2 and 3 Pro only
how about yours? Does Realme 5 have screen recorder?

• AverageDude1232

When will the Android 10 update?

• Trickster

Realme 5 is doing well in terms of battery, performance and almost everything with a friendly price with the premium quality...
The things that bothers me is it's size...
It is not comfortable when it is in the ride or travel...

• Are you serious??

Penn , 07 Feb 2020No screenshot button👎 Not auto-wake up apps after install... moreThere is not a single phone available which has a dedicated screenshot button, screenshot required combination of buttons, you Idot... (In Realme 5 you have you press volume down and power key at the same time or just swipe your 3 fingers from up to down...
There are plenty of useful wallpapers built-in and you can also download more from settings...
What is auto makeup??
Headphone jack is 100% working fine, I'm using this on daily basis for hours and it's pretty loud n clear...
Don't spread paid or negative comments!

No screenshot button👎
Not auto-wake up apps after install👍
Not so much wallpaper to choose 👎
Earfone jack down left 👎
The rest is good.

• Hayat

Aamir956, 24 Dec 2019I have been using realme 5 since over half and a month. I h... moreChange your hands free original one

• Ozi

Wow
Antutu score
Gyro sensor
Big battery

• It's me

Juni911, 29 Jan 2020Will we get fast charging option via any update or its a ha... moreA big No!

Will we get fast charging option via any update or its a hardware thing as redmi note 8 with same soc got fast charging

None, 27 Jan 2020Where I can see this?Just Google it

• It's me

None, 27 Jan 2020Where I can see this?Google it

• None

It's me, 14 Jan 2020Try Gcam, you will shocked by the resultsWhere I can see this?

• Imran Ali

Battery Timing not good

• ZxZ

I tried the RM 5 of my friend in a low light room (but not very dark), and the result is nearly catastrophic...no miracle, you get what you pay for.