Latest update brings DocVault ID and April patch to Realme 5 Pro
Realme has released a new software update for the Realme 5 Pro that bumps up the Android security patch level on the smartphone to April 2020.
The new build, bearing version RMX1971EX_11.C.03, also brings the DocVault ID feature to the 5 Pro, but it's currently exclusive to India.
Additionally, the new update squashes a couple of bugs and optimizes the audio quality. Check out the complete changelog below for all the details.
- Android security patch: April 2020
- Added DocVault ID feature (India)
- Known issues fixed
- Optimized audio quality for third-party apps
- Added arrow to the right of the list of recent location information requests in dark mode
- Fixed the issue that the prompt tone appears every time when the client plays music
- Fixed the issue that the alarm is automatically turned off after being cleared by the background task
This update is currently rolling to a limited number of users and a broader rollout will commence in a few days if no major bugs are found.
I have entry level Realme C3 and am getting monthly security patches and camera updates,it's a Great phone for the price btw.
- 02 May 2020
The good thing in realme is they gave update every month. I am having realme 5pro since 4 months, Working fine and smooth..
- 02 May 2020