Realme 5s

Realme 5s

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Adul Al Salami Kebab, 17 Dec 2019Wish Realme also offered a battery king, 6000mAh+, 720p dis... moreUhh I meant Snapdragon 439... (429 is more akin to Helio A22 LMAO)

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Wish Realme also offered a battery king, 6000mAh+, 720p display(AMOLED or LCD) & a super power efficient chip such as the Helio P22, P35 or Snapdragon 429?

• MAMEN

Bilatmo, 09 Dec 20195000mah then 10w???how long it will take to get the battery full 100% ? its just not reliable

• Bilatmo

5000mah then 10w???

• Aku ler

Micro usb?

Marley, 04 Dec 2019Where can I buy one here in the Philippines? ThanksTry Memo Express nationwide

• Anon

Beans, 02 Dec 2019depends if your gonna buy the 5s or 5s pro I believe it ra... moreEpic

• Marley

Where can I buy one here in the Philippines? Thanks

Does it support dual volte?

• Beans

OwO, 02 Dec 2019hhmmmm hhhmmmmmm hmmmmm… my co workers advised me too buy ... moredepends if your gonna buy the 5s or 5s pro
I believe it ranges from 12 to 15k php

• OwO

hhmmmm hhhmmmmmm hmmmmm…
my co workers advised me too buy this phone since it has a better specs.
can anyone tell me how much is this is Philippines?
they said its available in Philippines already.

faizi, 29 Nov 2019which mob is better over all redme note 8 real me 5sNote 8 is
But all redmi'd are poor in vibration

realme 5s is working both sim JIO sim1 and sim2

faizi, 29 Nov 2019which mob is better over all redme note 8 real me 5sRealme 5s is better, for gaming;

faizi, 29 Nov 2019which mob is better over all redme note 8 real me 5sRedmi note 8, no competition here.

• faizi

Geric.770, 23 Nov 2019It's not as aggressive like its nemesis, Redmi Note 8, but ... morewhich mob is better over all
redme note 8
real me 5s

• Avinash Kushwaha

Soo...
Its still micro USB port...

• JM

LTPS, 25 Nov 20195000 mah battery with 10 w charger is horrible !!! Not a problem. i can full charge my empty batt rm5 for 3 hours

Alex 94, 20 Nov 2019U can play every game with that chipset..Even Fortnite? OwO