Realme 5s

Realme 5s

Soo...
Its still micro USB port...

• JM

LTPS, 25 Nov 20195000 mah battery with 10 w charger is horrible !!! Not a problem. i can full charge my empty batt rm5 for 3 hours

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Alex 94, 20 Nov 2019U can play every game with that chipset..Even Fortnite? OwO

• LTPS

5000 mah battery with 10 w charger is horrible !!!

• DaviDP

LTPS, 25 Nov 2019ohhh !!! so much horrible !!! why did you say horrible, have you you produced a phone before????

• LTPS

Aciid, 24 Nov 20193:00 to 3:30 hours 0 to 100%ohhh !!! so much horrible !!!

• Anonim

I like this,support nfc

• Aciid

Shiva, 23 Nov 2019Can any one clarify me how long will it take to charge the mobil... more3:00 to 3:30 hours 0 to 100%

• Indian

Shiva, 23 Nov 2019Can any one clarify me how long will it take to charge the mobil... moreMore than 3hours because no fast chatging still Galaxy M10s n M30 bettter option in budget.

• Glooo

Better cameras but still 720p screen...Vivo Y19 has FHD+screen.

Omg I'm planning to buy realme 5 and suddenly i saw this of the same price of realme 5. It's good that i haven't buy yet. I will wait for this.

• Shiva

Can any one clarify me how long will it take to charge the mobile from 0 to 100%. Since it is 5000 mAh battery and 10W charger

Shami, 22 Nov 2019Why?It's not as aggressive like its nemesis, Redmi Note 8, but this phone kills the latter in terms of battery life.

• Bilal Ahmed

Hi Realme...! why produce only beauty cam like white white ...why u not produce Natural colour... even a single device... not going to race of number of megapixel . jst produce natural colour... please ..... realme read my comment...

• Shami

Geric.770, 21 Nov 2019Yes, but not as being a *gaming* purpose phone. This phone is c... moreWhy?

Anindya, 22 Nov 2019Is it Samsung Isocell GM1/GM2 or Sony IMX586??Samsung GM1

• Anindya

Is it Samsung Isocell GM1/GM2 or Sony IMX586??

Ali alhayek, 21 Nov 2019guys.... mi A3 so much better I mean Android one.usb C.super AMO... moreExcluding the MI A3 miserable screen resolution

Almost the same with the Realme 5 except for front camera I guess and the color of course.

Alex 94, 20 Nov 2019U can play every game with that chipset..Yes, but not as being a *gaming* purpose phone.
This phone is considered to be for people who want an all life battery smartphone.