Realme 6

Realme 6

• jajajaja

Anonymous, 17 Jul 2020Best sulit phone ever, just after the updateyou may have to... moreIs this true ? Im planning to buy but now im scared.from these comments

• Rj

nik vee, 17 Jul 2020Brilliant phone but battery draining after latest update.Very battery dranig When pubg is played
95% to 50% in 3games

Does this phone support HD playback on Netflix and Amazon prime?

what about video call quality ?

• fd

Francis17, 22 Jul 2020I have question in sd card. My sd card is 6years on me and ... moreYeah i think so.

I have question in sd card. My sd card is 6years on me and i try to put it in my realme 6. It read but later on the sd will be gone. Is it defective?

• Jude

does the realme 6 (non pro version) really lag or experience frame drops?

selvarajrajkanna, 06 May 2020You forgot to mention if you stay inside a freezer it won't... more😂😂😂

• Senn Lens

Previously, I use this phone since in the beginning till mid July 2020, I don't have any issue for this phone. But since after latest update, my phone got a little glitch like YouTube suddenly turn into small mini YouTube player (if you have YouTube Premium). Sometimes, the keyboard suddenly gone by itself when I'm typing few words. If record video suddenly it stopped by itself.

nik vee, 17 Jul 2020Brilliant phone but battery draining after latest update.Any heating issues..
I heard there tissues.. Could you tell some details

• Tom

Does the realme 6 supports watching netflix in full HD (720p or above)? I'm trying to choose between the redmi note 8 pro and the realme 6.

• beast

Rana, 16 Jul 2020Can anyone user guide me..which is the best to use Redmi n... morerealme 6 is better

Hanging problem

• Kotb

adarsh, 15 Jul 2020heats a lot , you can easily drain its battery by playing p... moreNo heat overall after played pubg @60hz four hours , battery in 60hz make screen on 8hrs ..

Best sulit phone ever, just after the updateyou may have to wait for 3-4days for ut to fully optimize your phone

• nik vee

Brilliant phone but battery draining after latest update.

• nik vee

Brilliant phone but battery draining after latest update.

• Rana

Can anyone user guide me..which is the best to use
Redmi note 9 or realme 6 or vivo s1

• DAEWOO

adarsh, 15 Jul 2020heats a lot , you can easily drain its battery by playing p... morewhat variant did you buy?

• Nick

Gwar, 29 Jun 2020There's a hidden menu for 'Adaptive Power Saving' on Realme... moreunfortunately the battery optimization does revert after rebooting the phone.