Realme 6 Pro

Realme 6 Pro

• Mike

arizzoro, 23 Jul 2021My Realme 6 pro right now has become slow charging, its usu... moresame problem here bro, after the update
all REALME 6 PRO user have same issue on "DART" Fast Charging, When you charge it, the Charging Icon for FAST CHARGIING will pop up and it will glow GREEN, after a few second it will automatic off, and another few second it it will glow GREEN again....

• Bras

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2021Why can't Realme 6 pro don't have call recording.... moreYou can find it in Phone app then find it in its settings then switch to call recording.

This phone has every single feature that I need. After this phone, it went nowhere. I definitely hope that Realme can give the upcoming Android 12 OS update to this phone some time in the future. 720G is still a capable chipset in 2021.

• Buddy

Hello, Is it true? The Realme 6 Pro Now is Lag? Or Have some Issues after they upgrade into Android 11?

Reply If true.

Why can't Realme 6 pro don't have call recording....
I went to setting and see all the related files but couldn't found. Plz can you fixed this la?

• Stu

The phone is amazing, best phone I've ever owned.

• vijayp

1. after update to ui 2.0 . whenever making call screen goes off automatically without keeping to ear . that makes very difficult who is calling
2. when unlock phone private folder opens aautomatically plz fix these prob. 6 pro is my fav

• anymous

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2021After latest update.. brightness going down when open an ap... moreme to

After latest update.. brightness going down when open an apps.. please fix it .

• Claire

After update to realme ui 2.0 camera not saving settings for HDR or flash there's a pink color rainbow like in the corners of the screen and it's blurry. In selfie mode always flashes in my face when I use it in dark light. It is annoying that I have no choice but to endure it every time it happens. Hope it get fixed in next update.

My Realme 6 pro right now has become slow charging, its usually take 1 hours 15 minutes if i start charge it when my battery below 10%. But now it take more than 2 hours to fully charge. if you realise when u charge the phone, u can see the lightning mark in the top was color green when its fast charging but its white when its slow charging.

• Tom

After updating, I can't send out screenshot pics in my WhatsApp and my video can't be played.. all my things all messed up

• ILynx

After update to realme ui 2.0 camera not saving settings for HDR or flash. And in selfie mode always flashes in my face when I use it in dark light. It is annoying that I have no choice but to endure it every time it happens. Hope it get fixed in next update.

Anand, 27 May 2021The Worst Phone i ever used.i bought it 7 months ago and al... moreEverytime i play cod mobile, i get black screen
I have set my graphics on low but no improvement

• varta

Has anyone been able to use the FM radio in Europe? There is no app pre-installed but the hardware module seems to be there.

• LOVELY

iloveit

Realme 6 pro supposed to be upgrade UI 2.0 and Android 11 but still pending can any one tell why still pending ??

• Fierdaws Bugiez

Personally device perform well till now for over a year...not heavy gamer but this device can handle cod n mlbb well with medium setting... Battery feel degrading a bit...

• Furqan

Nani, 13 May 2021I updated the latest software available. But after that my ... moreyes i am also face this i thought battery gone cuz i m using around to year now ,i am worried

Anonymous, 22 May 2021Been using it for more than a year, never faced such proble... moreDo you play COD? Do you experience some kind of issue like blackscreen? i just reading comments. my english is bad sorry😅