Realme 7 (Asia)

Realme 7 (Asia)

• need advice

NikiDroid, 23 Sep 2021Don't buy Realme 7. I was also Realme 7 users, delay t... moreis poco x3 better than realme 7 ?
i need a good phone with the same price range

recommendation s plz ?

antar, 21 Sep 2021realme ui 1.0 had a little bug,But ui 2.0 is full of bug ,l... moreDon't buy Realme 7. I was also Realme 7 users, delay touch issue can't be fixed by hard reset. Buy, right now I use Realme GT Master Edition, it is better than Realme 7.

• antar

realme ui 1.0 had a little bug,But ui 2.0 is full of bug ,lag in games and recently 30.08.2021 I received c.10 update after that I cannot play any games now company is saying they will provide update in November this company sucks
I will never buy any realme phone again.very bad software

need advice, 16 Sep 2021guys i have received android 11 update should i proceed... moreBetter stay on Android 10. Many Indonesia users suffer many bugs from Android 11.

Hello, 18 Aug 2021Already fix in A.91 firmware... I got realme 7 (ASIA) updat... moreMaybe lucky for you but not other user. Another user in Realme Community app also complaint. Even after software version A.91, it is still has issue.

• need advice

guys i have received android 11 update

should i proceed and install it ?

will this update improve the phone performance?

as according to what I have read that the update has lots of problems!

• Av

Good phone no complaint n good proccessor camera is also quite good n battery backup is excellent

I have been using this for last 10 months, now after an update it starts to restart every time,done reset and restore many times. shit product,dont buy.

decim., 18 Aug 2021Hello, is this phone is worth it to buy?Better choose Realme 7 Pro or Realme GT Master Edition.

Hello, 18 Aug 2021Already fix in A.91 firmware... I got realme 7 (ASIA) updat... moreOh, then, that's good.

Realme 7 case can be apply on narzo 30 4g? Size is same of both

• Hello

NikiDroid, 16 Aug 2021I had sold it 5 months ago because of delay touch can'... moreAlready fix in A.91 firmware... I got realme 7 (ASIA) updated in A.91 android 10... Delay touch upon send SMS gone & suddenly activate voice command (google assistant) even turn off already gone...

• decim.

Hello, is this phone is worth it to buy?

ralf , 18 Jul 2021its is one of my worst mistakes to buy realme 7 bad pe... moreI had sold it 5 months ago because of delay touch can't be fixed.

• Camron

i wish anyone to take this trash phone and give me back my money
i regret the day i bought it

• history

one word : unstable
cheap display is another word to consider

Lagging in mobile legend so disappointed omg

• waffel

bad display cheap one
heating issues ,, throttling
medium bettery
medium low performance
bad ui need launcher

dont buy

• Dick

I've buy it 10 days ago and I'm regretting every second for it bulky phone this is battery backup not good enough ans lagging too much

• Valkyrang

honestDroid, 15 Jul 2021i dont know from which planet you bought your phone to be h... moreI'm sure about the thing i say, i actually bought, i know the problems about ghost touch but doesnt happen to me at all, and the problems too with the android 11 and rui 2.0 update, but i think the realme 7 it's a good smartphone and has a nice quality-price thing, i think you need to downgrade the version, heating doesnt happen to me or your phone can be a defective version, actually i live in south america and the version here come's with 64 mpx sony camera and carbon fiber version too.