Realme 7 (Global)

Realme 7 (Global)

• Mido

Karim255, 29 Dec 2020I guess realme 7 is better for you he got fast charge 65w a... moreIs this true that it has a 65W charger or not? and is it has a vibration issue during the calls?

Slavko, 05 Jan 2021Vibrate during call all the time.Mine is fine. No vibrate during call.

Kyper , 05 Jan 2021Hello guys I got the budget for this phone but I'm cur... morePick the realme 6:D it's Better ik

Kyper , 05 Jan 2021Hello guys I got the budget for this phone but I'm cur... moreIf you dare to face ghost touch issue, and or delay touch issue, then you choose Realme 7. Most users experience those issues.

• Slavko

Vibrate during call all the time.

• Kyper

Hello guys I got the budget for this phone but I'm curious for what I'm going to choose
this realme 7 or Poco x3
in addition, I don't play games too much i like to take photos and selfies with my friends
your opinion is very important for me

Anonymous, 11 Nov 2020Guys pls I need to know about the brightness of this phone,... moreBrightness is fixed in software update build number A.75.

Karim255, 29 Dec 2020I guess realme 7 is better for you he got fast charge 65w a... more65W charger is belongs to Realme 7 Pro, not Realme 7.

DoDo75, 21 Dec 2020me from Egypt i need to know about this phone performance a... moreI guess realme 7 is better for you he got fast charge 65w and i had the phone 2 months ago no issues about it camera is good and running really smooth

• Dave

HK, 23 Dec 2020X3 NFC better than realme 7yeah, because POCO X3 is more expensive :)

Mo Hossam , 23 Dec 2020i think you have two options in that budget Realme 7 or poc... moreOh yes, I chose Realme 7 a month ago because price is lower than Poco X3 NFC.

• HK

Mo Hossam , 23 Dec 2020i think you have two options in that budget Realme 7 or poc... moreX3 NFC better than realme 7

• Mo Hossam

NikiDroid, 22 Dec 2020Realme 7 is better. Specs are very good.i think you have two options in that budget Realme 7 or poco X3 NFC

skulliN, 13 Oct 2020realme 7 or realme 3 pro for same price?Realme 7 is better. Specs are very good.

me from Egypt i need to know about this phone performance and is it better or readme 6 or another type in same price category

Realme 7 or Redmi note 9 pro

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2020Is there any call recording setting? ThanksYes, available in call app.

memo, 22 Oct 2020i want ask about battery and charger ! is this phone use 65... moreCharger in the box is 30W. Battery 5.000 mAh.

Anonymous, 01 Nov 2020Any issues with fingerprint sensor? I want transfer from Sa... moreI use Realme 7 Asia version, no fingerprint problem.

• Mufrat Muntashir

memo, 22 Oct 2020i want ask about battery and charger ! is this phone use 65... moreThe charger is 30W and the battery is 5000 MAh.