Realme 7 5G

Realme 7 5G

hi
I have bought a Realme phone. ( 7 5G)
The Android version was 10, which supported Persian menus.
This feature has been lost since I upgraded it to Android 11.
I would be grateful if you could let me know the cause of this problem.
Your consideration is appreciated in advance.

jman0, 10 Sep 2021Yes, it's already been updated to RealmeUI 2.0 running... moreMay you tell us how to get this 2.0 update?

• jman0

adamtokio, 05 Sep 2021realme 7 5g can update to ui2.0 or not?… does it have dynam... moreYes, it's already been updated to RealmeUI 2.0 running Android 11. The latest update is from August, 26th and contains the August security update from Google.

jman0, 29 Aug 2021Feature-wise, the F3 is way better: - Better CPU - Fast... moreThank you so much 🙏

• adamtokio

realme 7 5g can update to ui2.0 or not?… does it have dynamic ram expansion?

• Zea135790

Jam, 07 Feb 2021it ranges up to 14K - 15K, I already have one and it works ... moreDo you have the 6gn variant or 8gb? Where did you buy it? I'm planning on buying this 8

Anonymous, 22 Jun 20215G not always working ! I have a Realme 7 5G purchased in ... moreMake sure your sim is inserted in sim 1 on the sim tray not sim 2

r any one have scrren bleeding retention persistance on this phone, like many ppl had on realme 6?

• jman0

West416, 03 Aug 2021Realme 7 5G or Poco F3? 1- Which one is better? 2- Which... moreFeature-wise, the F3 is way better:

- Better CPU
- Faster ram and storage
- AMOLED screen with high max brightness
- (Slightly) better camera, but don't expect mind-blowing photos or videos. You need a high-end phone for those.
- Better connectivity and long-term durability, as it supports more modern technologies such as wifi 6.

Realme 7 5G wins in price, as it's quite cheaper. If you need a 5G-capable phone and are on a tight budget, it's definitely a great choice. For a very good price/performance ratio, Poco F3 is the way to go.

If you need a long lasting battery, the Realme 7 5G can also be a good choice, as it has a bigger 5000mAh battery and the Mediatek Dimensity 800U is a very power-efficient processor. It also has an IPS screen, which is less power consuming.

Regarding the UI, I like RealmeUI, since it's cleaner and faster than MIUI. On the F3, MIUI is also lighter than on Xiaomi and Redmi phones, though it's still heavier than RealmeUI.

In terms of updating, I guess both will get the same (few) updates.

I'm writing this on a Poco F3, but also considered the Realme 7 5G when it came out. It's worth the difference. I bought it last April and it's been updated twice so far. Android 12 is in beta stage in China and is expected soon for the global version.

• Subramanian

mt, 14 Jul 2021what region are you from?Call recording not working any altranate solution?

• Duderino

• West416

Realme 7 5G or Poco F3?
1- Which one is better?
2- Which one will get more updates?

• mt

ICP, 07 Jul 2021Update to Android 11 (global version) works fine for me! ... morewhat region are you from?

Update to Android 11 (global version) works fine for me!
After a long wait, a pleasant claim to efficiency (via Dimensity 800 CPU)!

• Jony

Bulukun, 04 Jul 2021Is there Always On Display on Realme 7 5G?The screen ips lcd, so it's doesn't have Always On Display.

• Bulukun

Is there Always On Display on Realme 7 5G?

• brutus bomit

i have receive a new update android 11 this week..just install it..this new update is not stable yet,i notice my phone got minor problem,make my phone slow,got stuck when i scroll photo album in gallery,i cant feel fully exprience 120hz refresh rate like android 10 before..so i used 60hz only...i hope realme fix this with new update soon..

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2021Just received the Android 11 update. After the installa... morePress hold the power button together with the volume up and down button at same for some seconds the phone will boot to recovery then wipe data and reboot, it will be fine

Just received the Android 11 update.

After the installation, the phone is semi-bricked. The screen flashes on and off and I cannot operate it. Phones seems to work as I can hear the notifications sounds and I can answer calls using hands-free headset. Device is pretty useless right now since there is no way to reload it and try to reset it. I have contacted the local service partner hoping to fix it.

To think that I opted not to get a Xiaomi in order to avoid botched update rollouts....

I have the Android 11 update, Realme UI 2.0 in the AU on realme 7 5G