Realme 7 Pro

Realme 7 Pro

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2020I was thinking like u before i have 6 pro. but after i boug... moreI have a black shark 2, that has a telephoto and I never find myself using it. and even if id need zooming, cropping from the main cam gives more clarity

Steve, 03 Sep 2020What about Poco f2 pro ? its about 330 euro on Aliexpress f... moreman thats india not europe, also we found out it's 250 euro

Why does this even exist there are just too many Chinese phones with nearly identical specifications released every week or so.

• Tarife

userbenchmark, 03 Sep 2020720g BRUHComplete smartfone 2020

720g
BRUH

They seem to be stupid about NFC and INFRARED technology that's why they never use this feature on any of their mobiles even it is flagship mobile also. I Hate Realme Mobile 😠😠😠

• Jdo256

LoNe ImUu, 03 Sep 2020NiCe pHone bUt useless processer 720G Only the nonpro phone has that processor look into things before talking out your ass

1. better processor
2. faster charge
3. stereo dolby atmos speakers
4. faster in display fingerprint scanner

• sathui bangladesh

on my problems are 2 options no 90 hz refresh rate and old SD720G... If included those options i definitely buy this phone.. Realme still cheating us.. And will be.....

girish, 03 Sep 2020confused between samsung m31s and realme 7 pro, which one t... moreThey are very similar but the charging is incredible on the Realme, I have 50w charging on my current phone and I could never go down to 25w. Really is a killer feature.

LoNe ImUu, 03 Sep 2020NiCe pHone bUt useless processer 720G The processors are all so good these days, it really doesn't make any difference to everyday tasks. Currently on the 710 but I used to have the 835 and while.it is slower I doesnt make that much difference

Andreidinutu, 03 Sep 2020I never actually find a use for the telephotoI was thinking like u before i have 6 pro. but after i bought my 6 pro, when i go out i always making so fun with my tele. Idk why but there is some satisfication when u zooming/use the telephoto 😅

• Agvi

LoNe ImUu, 03 Sep 2020NiCe pHone bUt useless processer 720G Ok rich man, enjoy ur snapdragon 865. I can only play pubg hd extreme smoothly on my sd720g with gfxtool :)

• Maruvi

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2020Yes, unbalanced and bad move. SD720G is not a new chipset b... moreOf course it's not worth if u upgrade from realme 6 pro. But its good phone if u upgrade from realme 5 pro or the other mid range from last year. What i want to say is sd720g is still good enough for this year. I mean like, what should they put? Sd765g?sd865? They are too expensive. They cant be like xiaomi who put the price far below standard. If u put xiaomi for the benchmark, the other phone is look like a bad phone bro. Especially if u only rate the phone from soc. Idk the others people but my phone doesnt have any issue and i can play pubg hdr extreme with stable fps (but the phone getting hot after 15 minutes but its ok for me because there is no throttling). But 1 think make me dissapointed from realme 7 pro, they remove the tele cam. Like for me, tele is fun. And its rare in mid range price.

LoNe ImUu, 03 Sep 2020NiCe pHone bUt useless processer 720G its fine specs for the price, better than mediatek most of the time, it runs cooler and tends to be more optimized for apps compared to mediatek. the phone might no be for u or on your region for a reason, then you are not the target market for this phone.

LoNe ImUu, 03 Sep 2020NiCe pHone bUt useless processer 720G Have you used a 720G phone?

• Jack

girish, 03 Sep 2020confused between samsung m31s and realme 7 pro, which one t... moreRealme 7pro without any doubt

• rahul

great specs.but processor should be better in this price.

girish, 03 Sep 2020confused between samsung m31s and realme 7 pro, which one t... moreLet's buy the M51 instead 😏😉

• Ajay

girish, 03 Sep 2020confused between samsung m31s and realme 7 pro, which one t... moreSame here wanna decide btw samsung m31s and or realme7pro .. I expected lower pricing on realme7pro but guess not ... instead realme7 looks better value for bucks. . :)