Realme C1

Realme C1

This phone is not having appropriate features that should any phone have

• Apache

It's oppo A3s look's like.Oppo and Realme is a same

• Ch

PREM Rajbhar, 13 Dec 2019Realme c1 me color OS 7 Ka update de do last update Ple... moreUSB no respond this phone

• PREM Rajbhar

Realme c1 me color OS 7 Ka update de do last update

Please update

user131313, 27 Sep 2019buy universal infrared 3.5 jack only $1 or idr 15.000 hahafrom where

• Rupesh kumar

Not option showing phone information 2 i have some difficult to change lte only please update software and give phone information 2 for second sim lte only

• user131313

Zeto, 21 Aug 2019It doesn't have Infrared Port, therefore we cannot install ... morebuy universal infrared 3.5 jack only $1 or idr 15.000 haha

• Dadi

Narendra, 03 Sep 2019 Have C1 realme in such of bug error 6 digit PIN not take ... moreThey give an option of choosing a four digit PIN code to set when you start up your phone.

• Narendra

Have C1 realme in such of bug error 6 digit PIN not take 4 digit minimum

• Zeto

It doesn't have Infrared Port, therefore we cannot install universal remotes. :(

• Dave

TheNintendoPug, 08 Aug 2019Does it have face unlock? Yes it has

• Rupesh kumar

In realme c1 phone information 2 not showing only show phone information 1 so i cant use only LTE in second sim slot please solve this problem if it possible through software update

Does it have face unlock?

sss, 25 Apr 2019I bought this 2 month ago.Today morning i was charging the ... moreSame thing happened with my phone. I went to it's office to check for my phone. They said that the current Facebook app is not compatible for the Realme C1. So they install the old version of Facebook so that i can use my phone without sudden shut down. But you can also update your apps except Facebook

Anonymous, 13 May 2019I want to buy a new phone but iam confuses .plz could u tel... moreEasily Redmi Note 4.
I'm really happy that phone is made available in this price. It has good camera, most powerful chipset available in this price, big battery, FHD display and Infrared Port as well.

I'm currently trying to find a better phone than Note 4 in this price range for hours and I've found 2 or 3 good ones but non of them beat Note 4 - since they're similar but either offer lower battery, camera or performance and non of them offer infrared port.

Good for standard using.

• Aslam

Anonymous, 13 May 2019I want to buy a new phone but iam confuses .plz could u tel... moreDon't by Realme C1. Disadvantages +1)very less nternal memory 2) only 5 MP selfie camera 3) No fingerprint scanner.
If don't have budget of Note 4 then Buy Micromax canvas Infinity . It has 3GB 32GB 16MP selfie camera.
I am using it since last one year without any problem.It has metal finish and sound is crstal clear. Price is only 5999/- on Flipkart

• Pinoy Penduko

Although they declare 16GB of storage, i did get 8.7 of pre-installed apps/ColorOS. The remaining internal storage of this phone is very limited. I got only games/apps installed and the storage is full. I cant even transfer my application from internal storage to sd card.

• Mewas

jen, 13 Apr 2019my realme c1 have only 8GB to be use and the other 8GB cant... moreThe internal storage of this phone is very small. I got only few apps and the storage is full. I cant transfer my application from internal storage to sd card.