Realme C11 (2021)

Realme C11 (2021)

• Kinamots

why can't i turn on the bubbles?

Please!!! I want to enable the display over other apps... But how??? Can you fix it!!😫😫πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

• Concerned Citizen

Disappointed., 29 Jul 2021My very first Realme phone and kind of disappointing with t... moreWell looking at the price tag you can't complain much shouldn't you?

Maybe next time invest 50$ more on a smartphone and try to look up on internet, like maybe realme C15 instead of this. You can get a whole another experience.

This phone maybe only targeted for some students in desperate need of a smartphone for their online schools because at this price, it seems more affordable for students to buy themselves.

Try to wait for their software updates tho, they'll might fix it if there's a lot of "Spicy" comments regarding this. Because it happens to my realme 6 too back then.

• Disappointed.

My very first Realme phone and kind of disappointing with this phone.

1- Sometimes hang at lock screen
2- cannot run some apps.

I swear, no more Realme phone after this.

Chelle, 07 Jun 2021Yes same my cp is not featured not available tha chat heads😭😭Same

• Josh

This phone is F...ed up.... It deleted all of my files suddenly without warning nor notification. I happened to format my sd card first after I insterted it, and then, I used it as an extra storage iption for the phone... (My files were already on the phone) Then a few seconds later, my files were dissapearing, now nothing is left except the apps... If you are aiming to buy phone for educational use, then don't buy this one... It's just for games... It's dumb

• beh

is realme c11 has volte settings

Display over other apps feature not available ?

• Mayiiii

NorlandGG, 09 Jul 2021Please, enable the display over other apps feature Please ... moreYeah plsssssss enable the "Display over other app""

• NorlandGG

Please, enable the display over other apps feature
Please .·´¯`(>β–‚

• Realme C21

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2021Lol the 2020 version is better than this. Never buy this ph... moreYeah that's right

Anonymous, 03 Jul 2021Damn. The most damn phone. I cant even lock my apps and ope... moreHey, what is that? The Realme Go UI?

Damn. The most damn phone. I cant even lock my apps and open my chat heads because of the damn feature is turned off.

Lol the 2020 version is better than this. Never buy this phone. Don't take my warning lightly

Why display over other apps feature unavailable

• Adul AL Salami Kebab

bulbulito.bayagbag, 08 May 202128nm chipset in 2021??? Man its like 2014-2015 again hahaha... moreThey are at 7nm actually...

• SUSHIRO

i dont know what motivation of realme release this device with unisoc 28nm in 2021. if they release it in 2017 its ok because android now day (10 and 11) are very heavy even phones with soc 12nm/14nm sometimes lag. infinix and techo already leave unisoc 28nm to mtk g series 12nm.

• Hadi

SLGamerBoy, 21 Jun 2021I bought this device week ago. I think its worth for mone... morePlease anyone tell c11 2021 shows notification bubble on app icon?

• SLGamerBoy

I bought this device week ago.
I think its worth for money. If you want to play PUBG , buy good phone. This phone is budget phone. I can't see any faut of this device.
If you are finding a budget phone. This phone is pretty good...
Less money, less feature.
More money, more feature.

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Justine

Anonymous, 13 May 2021Realme C11 2021 is a very stressful phone.It doesn't h... moreYes I realize is more than stressful into my recent phone I thought is more useful