Realme C3

• Nahyan
  • bJ9
  • 26 Jan 2023

I am using realmeC3 Since 2020 and it's working perfectly fine for me
All things are great even the battery
But realme C3 don't have good Camera
If you just want phone for causal use then this phone is best in budget

• N
    • Nafiul
    • 6p}
    • 09 Jan 2023

I have been using this phone for three years and have never been disappointed

• X5u
      • 17 Dec 2022

Tanginamorealme0067, 28 May 2022Not worth buying probably the worst phone ever because if I... moreThis is my very best phone I ever used,,has never failed me,, it's sad it's out of stock here in kenya,,, keep it up realme,,I have used it since 2020

• B
        • Bruh
        • pee
        • 10 Dec 2022

Hei, 18 May 2022Just Change phone dude cause Realme C3 is old nowits two years old how is it so old already smh 🤦

• I
          • Idk
          • pee
          • 10 Dec 2022

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2022Note : This is an Entry Level Phone And here we got a sla... moreThe phone can last up to 2 days what you talking about

• a
            • aaaaaaaaaaaaa
            • the
            • 22 Oct 2022

• t
              • tor
              • IVC
              • 29 Sep 2022

i dont know why people keep on saying bad things about this phone. i think it works well until now except on screen problem. Maybe because its overheating and the screen almost fall apart. But overall performance, its not a bad choice if you want to use for socmed and surfing internet. If you're a gamer, go buy blackshark etc. Dont be dumb by buying this one and expecting a performance as good as other gaming phone.

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2022the Realme c3 is a waste of money, the camera is horrible t... morethis was meant for gaming on budget. you cant expect more on camera since its a budget realme🤷🤷

• yTh
                  • 25 Aug 2022

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2022the Realme c3 is a waste of money, the camera is horrible t... moreNote : This is an Entry Level Phone
                  And here we got a slapsoil of a user b*tch*ng about how bad a phone that is released 2 years ago.

I can only say that is doing its job pretty well for a phone that is only almost $40 here in my country at least.

A Midrange SOC on a $40 phone
                  Now recommend me something more good Anon

• 2xK
                    • 24 Aug 2022

the Realme c3 is a waste of money, the camera is horrible the battery runs out fast and countless other problems I faced many times it just wouldn't turn on for about 5 minutes even at 100% battery. this phone is most definitely as good as advertised and I highly recommend looking for a different phone.

• a
                      • anon
                      • BpZ
                      • 03 Aug 2022

sulav, 15 Jul 2022The only thing this phone has better is the chip inside it.... moreredmi 10c..

• s
                        • sulav
                        • YPe
                        • 15 Jul 2022

The only thing this phone has better is the chip inside it. NO phone in its price range can provide the same power as it does. Believe it, this phone's processing speed is compared with mid range phone

• GRP
                          • 08 Jul 2022

Tanginamorealme0067, 28 May 2022Not worth buying probably the worst phone ever because if I... moreBest phone that I've ever used at this price.

• T
                            • Tanginamorealme0067
                            • vaS
                            • 28 May 2022

Not worth buying probably the worst phone ever because if I open an app it crashes even if I downloaded 15mb game it dies and resets so totally not worth 4k php

• Hei
                              • 7Xc
                              • 18 May 2022

sadboii16, 30 Apr 2022my Realme c3 lagging alot..Just Change phone dude cause Realme C3 is old now

• s
                                • sadboii16
                                • 61u
                                • 30 Apr 2022

my Realme c3 lagging alot..

...., 30 Nov 2021why some people comment the expensive phone with the best s... moreif you have a tight budget, you dont have to regret buying this phone though, it has decent helio g70. if you want more storage, consider buying a large sd card like 64-128gb.

Also, seems like it never got updated to Android 11 outside of India

This phone actually does have NFC. Doesn't make it less shitty though.

• c
                                        • cantthinkofaname
                                        • tZ0
                                        • 06 Apr 2022

Anonymous, 16 Feb 2022This is shit. 32GB? Pls how do I add more GB I hate it so e... moreConsider to buy a sd card and try to transfer your videos into it