Realme C3

Realme C3

• 855

microusb 2.0 in 2020 really?

• Bosconovitch

Guys! Realme c3 .. Can carry the wild rift league of legends mobile?

my realme c3's screen freezes and wont turn on few hours after updating OTA system update, can anyone give some advice what to do. thanks

• phrealmec3user

hi my phone freezes and wont turn on few hours after the system update OTA, can anyone help what to do?

• Santhosh PADERU

My REALME C3 4GB-64GB Mobile hanging too much, in a call unable to cut the call, touch doesn't responsive. Screen Lights automatically On every 2 seconds. Battery backup not 2days , I'm not a gamer, just only for browsing and watching YouTube limitedly ONLY. How can I solve these problems...?

• Pony

Realme c 3 is very awesome phone. Camera good result. Bettery back up super. Design like most beautiful .so value for money phone.

• Julian.998

Anonymous, 13 May 20206i is more powerful but doesn't it cost same as Realme 5 Pro? ... moreIf you can go for realme 5 pro why not realme 6 instead?. In my country they both only cost slightly different 25$

• Spraint

Anonymous, 15 May 2020My Game Space doesn't work properly i always have notifications ... moreTap and hold on a app - go to info- Then manage notification - then turn it off

My Game Space doesn't work properly i always have notifications on messenger and facebook even i set it up to block all notifications please help me.

Anonymous, 07 May 2020Which is better for gaming now? Realme c3 or realme 6i? Im lo... more6i is more powerful but doesn't it cost same as Realme 5 Pro?

If yes, you should go for Realme 5 Pro for gaming.

• User 99

I bought this phone three days ago
Performance great
Battery great
Rear camera average
Front camera very good
Display average
Wifi and network strength very good

Which is better for gaming now? Realme c3 or realme 6i?

Im looking for a little bit powerful phone for gaming but budget friendly

• Longwaited

Well everything is good but one problem the gyro isn't there which is very useful, if you're a gamer otherwise what the use of smooth gameplay if you can't handle it, anyways it's my opinion many players who doesn't plays game or for 'timepass' only can consider it.

DNLY, 07 Mar 2020Note: Good processor and 5000mah battery but, no fingerprint, go... moreMine has fingerprint

My new set c3 3gb32gb realme is hang picture running

• pony

This phone is very good bettery back up super ,camera quality also awesome, device net speed in work easy way, touching smoothly, weight at some light, c3 value for money phone.

Varaprasad, 21 Mar 2020I'm using this phone from 15days..all are good but...after updat... moreI don't know

In PUBG FPS test, it gave stable 40FPS on Smooth graphics.

It can probably give 50-60FPS with "PGT: Pro" app.

5Ghz wifi connection, 27 Mar 2020Does Realme C3 support 5Ghz wifi connection?No

• Afaq

good phone in that cost 🤷