Realme C3 hands-on review
Realme is a brand that has built a name for offering affordable handsets with decent specs, and the latest phone release definitely lives up to the expectations. The Realme C3 was introduced today with Helio G70 chipset and Realme UI, effectively making it the first Realme smartphone coming with the in-house interface out of the box.
The C lineup has always been about affordability and looks more than anything else. The Realme C3 comes in two neat colors and a price tag of just INR6,999, which translates to $100 or €90. There is 3 GB RAM, dual cameras on the back and a big 6.5" screen on the front for that price and it feels like a phone that can withstand an average daily use.
Realme C3 specs
- Body: Plastic back, plastic frame Gorilla Glass 3 front
- Screen: 6.5-inch, HD+, IPS LCD
- Rear Camera: Primary 12 MP, f/1.8 lens; Secondary 2 MP depth sensor; LED flash; 1080@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 5 MP, f/2.4; 1080p@30fps video recording
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G70, octa-core CPU (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x1.7 GHz Cortex-A55), Mali-G52 2EEMC2
- Memory: 3/32 GB or 4/64 GB, dedicated microSD slot
- OS: Android 10; Realme UI 1.0, based on ColorOS 7 on top
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, 10W charging
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (4G), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, FM radio, microUSB 2.0
- Colors: Blazing Red, Frozen Blue
- Misc:Face Unlock, Reverse Charging
The Realme C3 comes with a huge battery which also supports reverse charging, meaning you can use the handset as a portable power bank - that's basically two gadgets for the price of one.
- Tazul islam
- 10 May 2022
- Toma mohajan
Realme c3 operation problem
- 05 Jul 2021
Get new phone
- 01 Jun 2021