Realme GT2

Realme GT2

• Chris Bronx

Ak, 25 Apr 2022Is ois only for photos or for videos tooWell it’s listed to EIS for video (Electronic Image Stabilisation)…

What's up with the mic issue in the retail unit??

• Jezuz

Rami Hamza, 01 May 2022I love Realme Devices and I currently own 3 realme phones..... moreUsually checking AliExpress is the right way to go for that. Or Giztop. Also try Amazon ES/IT/FR

I love Realme Devices and I currently own 3 realme phones..
Realme GT NEO2
Realme GT ME
Realme 7i
But ... My only complain is that I can't find accessories for them, Case for example.. not even Amazon.com have them

• Nexus 256

Anonymous, 27 Apr 2022Wow.. Does Realme give support and updates to their phones ... moreThey previously announced on the global launch event a couple of months ago that the GT 2 series (Vanilla and Pro) will get 3 years of major OS updates and 4 years of security updates. So between GT Neo 3 and GT 2, the GT 2 has a slight edge over the software support.

Anonymous, 27 Apr 2022Wow.. Does Realme give support and updates to their phones ... moreyes, they do give 3 years for their gt 2 series. check the livestream.

Jemlim, 14 Apr 2022but for their gt series, they get 3 years software support ... moreWow.. Does Realme give support and updates to their phones for 3 years?? Or what exactly??

• Ak

Is ois only for photos or for videos too

This phone looks Identical to the GT NEO2 from a specs perspective.

I will hold on to my GT NEO2 for now,

nick, 06 Jan 2022as an owner of Realme x, YES, and possibly all their produc... morebut for their gt series, they get 3 years software support (only for 2 series)

Nexus 256, 18 Mar 2022Seems like the GT 2 is a rebranded 9RT, with inferior desig... morethe ultrawide camera is present on the gt 2!

Rick , 10 Apr 2022So, i'm looking for a new phone, I need an opinion GT2... moregt 2 ofc if you want the paper-like back, ok cameras and more ram and a bigger screen. if u don't care too much about cameras realme gt.

• Rick

So, i'm looking for a new phone, I need an opinion GT2 or last years GT. I mean spec wise there are minimal changes?

Honestly, this phone has to be the one of the worst I have ever bought. I bought mine from Amazon and after using it for half a day, it crashed on me several times, it stutters, overheats, and the network kept losing signal. I updated to Android 12, did a few reboots, but this phone is so bug ridden that it's pointless doing any software updates.

I have now returned this phone.

The new trend is for manufacturers to brag about there new update policy, to bump the price :)) How Samsung did with the new A53, arguably worse than A52s but it has the 4 year promise.

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2022Realme GT2 or Oneplus 9RT ?Realme GT 5G, you can find these for like 300-350 you lose 0.2" screen size, 500mah battery and I guess the longer update promise but its half the price....

The Realme GT 5G also has a 3.5mm headphone jack which the GT2 is missing.

Wow good job releasing the Realme GT 5G again! The 3% bigger screen and slightly bigger battery is totally worth nearly double the price!

AndroidVSIphone, 27 Mar 2022Come on Battery endurance rating GSMARENA. πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€115 hours very good compared xiaomi 12 series

Come on Battery endurance rating GSMARENA. πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

• Nexus 256

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2022Thank you! and how does work the policy update for Rea... moreRealme officially announced at the event that the GT 2 series will receive 3 years of major Android updates and 4 years of security patches, but they didn't specifically mention if the security patches will be monthly or quarterly. But that 4 years of updates is a step up from Realme, so it's good nonetheless.