Realme GT Explorer Master

Realme GT Explorer Master

Joey123, 20 Aug 2021I’ve already seen lots of chinese phone with greater spec a... moreI use Poco F1, price RM 1499, 3 years already, i think it is worth enough
Just buy this GT exploxer, see can use how long

Hello everyone, I just want to ask if this phone is good or atleast decent. It's 450$ in my country, is there another phone with the same or less price you can recommend to me to buy or consider as another option rather than this?

romi, 20 Aug 2021This verson avalable in sri lanka?I use Poco F1, price RM 1499, 3 years already, i think it is worth enough
Just buy this GT exploxer, see can use how long

What about Europe release? When it will be launched?

prusht , 30 Sep 2021when the realme gt explorer master launch in india It doesn't come to India. The Realme GT Neo2 will be available in India. So I guess, The Realme GT Explorer Master Edition is replaced by Realme GT Neo2.

• Kaki

prusht , 30 Sep 2021when the realme gt explorer master launch in india Not coming.

• prusht

when the realme gt explorer master launch in india

What are the haptics like compared to Xiaomi.?

I quite fancy a change, but wouldn't want to compromise on this.

WAREN, 23 Sep 2021What region are you in? I came from Philippines by the way. Indonesia.

• WAREN

NikiDroid, 23 Sep 2021Maybe. I use Realme GT Master Edition, so far it is good. I... moreWhat region are you in? I came from Philippines by the way.

Waren, 14 Sep 2021Am I the only one whose patiently waiting for the global ve... moreMaybe. I use Realme GT Master Edition, so far it is good. I think Realme GT Explorer Master won't come to my region.

• nos

UFS 2.1 or 3.1?

Lyz, 15 Sep 2021it is UFS 2.1 or 3.1?lpdd4x ram, ufs 3.1 storage

• Lyz

it is UFS 2.1 or 3.1?

• Waren

Am I the only one whose patiently waiting for the global version of this phone? Is it still coming?

When will it come to Europe I want to buy it

Nord 2 killer