Realme GT Explorer Master

Lyz, 15 Sep 2021it is UFS 2.1 or 3.1?lpdd4x ram, ufs 3.1 storage

• Lyz

it is UFS 2.1 or 3.1?

• Waren

Am I the only one whose patiently waiting for the global version of this phone? Is it still coming?

When will it come to Europe I want to buy it

Nord 2 killer

• NoYou

Sunil, 12 Sep 2021Real me GT Explore madster use which company displaySamsung

• Qwerty

Sunil, 12 Sep 2021Real me GT Explore madster use which company displayKawasaki

• Sunil

Real me GT Explore madster use which company display

• Levy

Uus, 10 Sep 2021Again, great phone low pricing but without micro sd slot. WHY...?This was reportedly due to the complexities emanating from the attempts to implement such technology.

• Uus

Again, great phone low pricing but without micro sd slot. WHY...?

• rey

Realme GT Neo2 or this?

• Reiner

Realme, please release this phone for global variant with same specs and design..

• 2347ui

Eric, 29 Jul 2021Nope, we won't be able to know when our phone will be ... moreso you are blaming your clumsy neglecting manner to a curve edge ? Saying accident are inevitable, ofcourse it is inevitable that's you they come with a screen protector and it doesn't mean it will protect your screen 100% all the time and thats why you've got to be more careful , i've used my device for almost 4 years with no crack and a few minor scratch this is called being responsible and awareness

• Ben

Will this phone release outside china?

Please please give IT out to eu asap, in december IT will be already old and not worth 400€

Is there any release date yet for Europe ? I've seen that it's only going to release in India in December which comparing to the Realme GT between the launching date and the date it started selling on amazon europe was 4 months, so I guess this one releases in around 2-3 months ? Since it launched in July.

• trey

cozxta, 31 Aug 2021I mean the Explorer Edition, I think it will be around 500U... moreOkay thanks, man. It is a bit pricey for me. Have you heard about the GT Neo 2? It has the same chipset with the "explorer", maybe I would just wait for that but I hope it would be affordable and much cheaper than the "explorer".

trey, 30 Aug 2021What model do you mean that would be released globally? Is ... moreI mean the Explorer Edition, I think it will be around 500U$ for 128GB and 550 for 256GB

• trey

cozxta, 30 Aug 2021Just a wait a few more weeks, they will release a global ve... moreWhat model do you mean that would be released globally? Is it the "Explorer Edition"? How much is the price for the explorer?