Realme X

Realme X

Tanmay, 05 Apr 2020Is there any difference between chinese & global/indian... moreyes, our chinese version FM radio is non existence...

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2020My mobile is charging completing very fast please help me I... moreMaybe some app is draining battery or get warranty.

My mobile is charging completing very fast please help me I have warranty

• Raju

Sir how to download Google camara explain it

• Nick

I like Bluetooth 5.0! 5 stars

Hi everyone,
If you are facing battery draining issue in realme x with realme UI update, you can easily fix it by going to Settings->battery->performance improvement -> select "no performance improvement". Thats it. Battery backup is significantly improved now.
It worked for me.

Himanshu singh, 17 May 2020All over performance is too good But when i play pubg ๐Ÿ”‹ b... moreSame problem bro

• Gwar

There's a hidden menu for 'Adaptive Power Saving' on Realme UI (a.k.a Android 10) that can be used to fix fast battery drains. To open the hidden menu you need to install a 3rd party app called 'accubattery'.

When you run the app, it will ask you to Disable power saving mode for the 'accubattery' app. Do so, it automatically opens the hidden menu of adaptive power saving where you can Disable/Enable power saving on installed apps, including system apps. You must Enable power saving on those apps manually (a few system apps cannot be power saved).

RUI somehow Disabled the Android 10's native adaptive power saving by default and using Realme version of adaptive power saving (still buggy). Just reboot after enabling it, enjoy longer battery life!

• Chizzy ng

Anonymous, 05 Jan 2020Does it support LTE B7 (2600mhz) ? Thinking of buying this... moreNo my guy but other things is

• Clayton

If you're facing higher battery drain after Realme UI updates, go ahead and install Greenify app (no root necessary) and set auto-hibernate Google Play Service and other auto-start apps that you don't need. Battery life will last like the old ColorOS 6

• Laavz

Rohan, 23 Mar 2020Why my realme x is sucking so much after that UI update voi... moreYes, I feel de same... The battery drains super fast, faster than it takes to charge and the selfie camera really struggles...! During vcalls, ppl hav started asking Wats wrong with my face ๐Ÿคจ then I tell them, its not me, it's my phone!!

• Himanshu singh

All over performance is too good
But when i play pubg ๐Ÿ”‹ battery is draining so fast ๐Ÿ˜“ how i solve this problem

Hlway40, 06 Apr 2020Well after around 8 months of use, I must say I'm quite imp... moreRegarding dolby feature in this phone, it makes more sense if you tried other realme phone before like I do. I made a switch from realme 5 Pro because its direct soind technology doesn't work on apps outside music player (youtube and games) and since I play rhythm games, its built in speaker sounds flat with no bass whatsoever. In the realme x, the dolby atmos made some differences especially now it works on all apps.

• mon

Hlway40, 06 Apr 2020Well after around 8 months of use, I must say I'm quite imp... moreyes! x hv dolby sound problem too! 3.5 mm jack useless. battery backup 50-50 with realme ui... I don't like its display for night use, eye care mode is too much yellow. ovarall good service as well

• Hlway40

Well after around 8 months of use, I must say I'm quite impressed by this phone. Good notchless and vivid display, good camera, Good SoT (battery life) for only a 3700 mAh powered device, fast charging time, and good and exciting UI (although there are still quite a lot of bugs).

One real concern is the Dolby Atmos feature seems so useless for me and more like "gimmick" imho. Like I enjoy the sound quality more without this feature and if I use it i don't hear/feel any noticeable differences, it's just like normal EQ (or even worst at some points). I don't know if that's just me but that's what I've experienced.

The new Realme 6 Pro sounds far more exciting with it's actual Hi-Res audio support by the dedicated DAC in it lol.

But apart from that, after these 8 months of usage, I haven't met any worth-mentioning problems of this phone, apart from this, a bit unstable and buggy UI yet.

• Tanmay

Is there any difference between chinese & global/indian variant? can i flash global rom on a chinese variant?

Mostafa, 29 Mar 2020I'm going to buy this phone are these problems from the sof... moreNo major problem encountered in the last 6 months of use. I don't play games. I use it mostly for browsing, social media and connecting music from youtube to my amplifier. This fone is really good. The android 10 update even made it better.

• annonymous

I want to buy this phone.....I don\'t play games in phone.....just do use a lot of social media ar take pictures

Tanmay, 03 Apr 2020Any owner can confirm me whether it has fm radio or not?No, it doesn't have an FM Radio