Realme X

Realme X

• Himanshu singh

All over performance is too good
But when i play pubg 🔋 battery is draining so fast 😓 how i solve this problem

Hlway40, 06 Apr 2020Well after around 8 months of use, I must say I'm quite impresse... moreRegarding dolby feature in this phone, it makes more sense if you tried other realme phone before like I do. I made a switch from realme 5 Pro because its direct soind technology doesn't work on apps outside music player (youtube and games) and since I play rhythm games, its built in speaker sounds flat with no bass whatsoever. In the realme x, the dolby atmos made some differences especially now it works on all apps.

• mon

Hlway40, 06 Apr 2020Well after around 8 months of use, I must say I'm quite impresse... moreyes! x hv dolby sound problem too! 3.5 mm jack useless. battery backup 50-50 with realme ui... I don't like its display for night use, eye care mode is too much yellow. ovarall good service as well

• Hlway40

Well after around 8 months of use, I must say I'm quite impressed by this phone. Good notchless and vivid display, good camera, Good SoT (battery life) for only a 3700 mAh powered device, fast charging time, and good and exciting UI (although there are still quite a lot of bugs).

One real concern is the Dolby Atmos feature seems so useless for me and more like "gimmick" imho. Like I enjoy the sound quality more without this feature and if I use it i don't hear/feel any noticeable differences, it's just like normal EQ (or even worst at some points). I don't know if that's just me but that's what I've experienced.

The new Realme 6 Pro sounds far more exciting with it's actual Hi-Res audio support by the dedicated DAC in it lol.

But apart from that, after these 8 months of usage, I haven't met any worth-mentioning problems of this phone, apart from this, a bit unstable and buggy UI yet.

• Tanmay

Is there any difference between chinese & global/indian variant? can i flash global rom on a chinese variant?

Mostafa, 29 Mar 2020I'm going to buy this phone are these problems from the software... moreNo major problem encountered in the last 6 months of use. I don't play games. I use it mostly for browsing, social media and connecting music from youtube to my amplifier. This fone is really good. The android 10 update even made it better.

• annonymous

I want to buy this phone.....I don\'t play games in phone.....just do use a lot of social media ar take pictures

Tanmay, 03 Apr 2020Any owner can confirm me whether it has fm radio or not?No, it doesn't have an FM Radio

• Mani

New updation was very worest time was automatically change

• Tanmay

Any owner can confirm me whether it has fm radio or not?

• Mostafa

I'm going to buy this phone are these problems from the software update or from hardware issues..... I'm going to buy it from Ali Express

• Rohan

Why my realme x is sucking so much after that UI update voice quality is bad and camera is talking ugly pics

Anonymous, 15 Mar 2020i found it with Global Rom 1 Question ??? after update it to... moreLittle or no battery draining and no factory reset made. I like the google camera app for realme. Tnx realme.

Anonymous, 15 Mar 2020i found it with Global Rom 1 Question ??? after update it to... moreNone, same 20+ hours of usage per charge with 7-8hrs of SoT and I didn't even do a factory reset after updating.

• Smita bhutka

After latest update it sucks. I have to reboot my phone every time I want to call some one otherwise it's not works. Bettry is draining really fast. And lot of time phone just hang like a hell.

i found it with Global Rom

1 Question ???
after update it to Android 10 & doing factory reset

anybody faced with Battery drain vs Android9 ????

• Fred-philippines

We had a hard time logging into google after the update but finally made it. And yeah, this phone is amazing! The google cam is good etc... Recommended for day to day use.

When i get Android 10 for realme x .

• Fred-philippines

Unfortunately i cant sign in after the update to android 10

• Fred - philippines

I cant install any google app from play store after the realme x update. Any expert suggestion please? Cant sign in to google.