Realme X2

Realme X2

Surendra kahar , 24 Dec 2019Use gfx tools bro. Will I not be Bann if I'll use gfx tool ?

All,
Want to know how is the battery consumption for this device when net is on and not having any activity ?
I see that roughly 4% of battery is consuming !!
Removed all of the bloatware,Frozen couple of of application (since I am rooted) and running India A18 version....

Finally have it.

• Alan

Seeing from youtube , video recording has issues. Reddish pink color is messing up all videos x2 capture

What's the difference in performance between Chinese rom and global rom of realme x2?

• Araf

What's the performance difference between Chinese rom and global rom in Realme x2?

• Fatah

Nazim, 24 Jan 2020Tomorrow i have this phone So , how u find this cellphone ?

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2020Please suggest which one is better....Samsung M30S or Realme X2 ... moreRealme x2 bro

• kira002

the realme x2 is much better than the Samsung M30S. The M30S does have better battery life however. But the speed performance, camera set up, charging speed, chipset, network bands, display brightness, and the price.

Please suggest which one is better....Samsung M30S or Realme X2 both with 6gb_128gb variant. Except price difference I want to know other pros or cons if any.

Zami, 31 Jan 2020On lowest brightness the display becomes bluish whenever I touch... moreYes it's a quite common issue. I suggest you to join the official telegram group of realme x2 ( @realmeX2Official)

• Hugo

Anonymous, 24 Jan 2020How about ram managmentRam management is OK (at least in the global version)

• Pushkar raj

How much nits brightness?

• mploki

What's the SAR EU for this phone? There is a lot of realme x2 pro but there is less informations about realme x2. I have some weird information that's Head: 1.160 W/kg, Body: 0.521 W/kg but generally the head have less than the body amount.

• aziz

I bought realme X2 for a month I made a single update it's color os 6.1 version RMX1993_A15

Fahad152, 01 Feb 2020Can I Stream PUBG with realme X2?Yes

aziz, 02 Feb 2020hi i just bought realme x2 european version the realme theme sto... moreDid you get any update(security or other) ?

• aziz

hi i just bought realme x2 european version the realme theme store does not exist on this phone how to install it please help

• SnapLizard

Waiting for ColorOS 7 based on Google Android 10. Really nice phone! Please Oppo (Realme), optimize the cameras in ColorOS 7.

• Fahad152

Can I Stream PUBG with realme X2?