Realme X3

Realme X3

• abdullah

It has no headphone jack

• Jehan

Rifat, 02 Sep 2021I've setup my mind to buy this phone. I have two optio... morePoco X3 Pro , It has snapdragon 860

• Rifat

I've setup my mind to buy this phone. I have two option, Realme X3, Poco X3 Pro. Which phone should i buy?

• Death scythe

It doesn't have any kind of protection in factory mode. It means if you lost it then the person finds it can easy get inside this phone...just after a simple factory reset...it not safe..
Proformance vise it not good for a 800 series chipset.... Regretting buying it..I should have gone for an old apple..

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2020Realme X2 Pro has amoledYup

This phone is equipped with the flagship chipset of 2019, but it's very cheap, even surpassin' most high end phones usin' 765G. This is a very cost effective budget phone. If you are lookin' for a budget phone with excellent gamin' performance, Then this is it.

Sameer, 05 Nov 2020performance is awesome.. but display very poor even low bu... morebut it's cheap what else u ask for?

Shawn., 21 Dec 2020No it has IPS LCD nope it's super amoled

• Divyam

Does Realme X3 support Hdmi out Or can this device Use with elgato Hd60 S video capture

• Alan

NFC Yes

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2020Realme X2 Pro has amoledNo it has IPS LCD

• Syed Kazim

Bao, 11 Oct 2020When it available in pakistan anyone can tell meBao. Kof 99. This set will not launch in Pakistan

• Sameer

performance is awesome..
but display very poor even low budget mobile gives better IPS LCD display..
cam is not but to their hype..

Realme X2 Pro has amoled

• Bao

When it available in pakistan anyone can tell me

Great in every aspect expect for gaming

joe nodden, 06 Aug 2020The X2 Pro is cheaper.Not in my country.

starblaze, 06 Aug 2020money lmao The X2 Pro is cheaper.

• starblaze