Realme X50 5G

Realme X50 5G

• JosipFUT

realme X50 5G also has Android 11, fix it.

• JosipFUT

CW, 08 Apr 2021I've had my X50 since JULY 2020 it durable, fast down... moreMe too phone is so SICKKKK!!!!

• JosipFUT

Has an upgrade to Android 11/Realme AI 2.0!!

CW, 08 Apr 2021I've had my X50 since JULY 2020 it durable, fast down... moreHow does FM Radio work without the headphone jack??

• CW

I've had my X50 since JULY 2020
it durable, fast downloading, has excellent night mode camera function. with a 120 hz screen and only costing $270 with shipping i couldn't be happier.

• 1B

Jonti, 28 Nov 2020Both One Plus and Realme are sister brands . They dont copy... moreActually no. Realme's parent company is Oppo. Owners of Realme are the stockholders of Oppo.

Soloft88, 17 Dec 2020I really want to like this phone. It's nippy, decent s... morewho actually cares about the aesthetics or if it feels heavy at this price point that is not what we care about, just want that 5G in my pocket and if I can hold it somewhat like a phone i don't mind it could way 10 kilograms for all I care

• SDBud

Amazon (US) has a 12 gig/256 gig version, WITH a 64 meg main camera, and in blue, but at just over $600..

• Soloft88

I really want to like this phone. It's nippy, decent screen and performance etc. Ok battery life.

But it's just so awkward to hold. It feels really unconfortable in the hand. It's thick and heavy/bulky which just ruins the overall experience for me.

• Jonti

smith, 24 Nov 2020bro, OP Nord launched on 21 July 2020 while Realme X50 laun... moreBoth One Plus and Realme are sister brands . They dont copy each other, they share it ....

• smith

Zora, 25 Jul 2020Sorry to say but oneplus nord is copied by X50 5G bro, OP Nord launched on 21 July 2020 while Realme X50 launched on 08 July 2020.... who copied whom?

I would like to know the EU and US SAR (ear and body) of this Realme X50 (version RMX2144)

• wills

i used this unit, about audio jack even without this , but is not a problem, you can buy audio jack c-port which is very cheap if you want to use your head set, also advantage fast charger that most unique at this unit i love it for those need always fast.also power saving mode is it powerfull to reduce drain battery.. i am satisfied.even no sd Card for 128 or more gb internal is too much for me.. super cheap and nice cellphone with dual wifi. amazing.

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2020beautiful phone but sd card, audio jack is a dealbraker for me.Same

beautiful phone but sd card, audio jack is a dealbraker for me.

Diegofnc, 14 Aug 2020vs Nord vs Poco F2 Pro (aka Redmi K30 Pro)?Or Nord Vs the 8month old redmi k30 5g which cost lower then the Nord when it launched in January and has a 120Hz screen

Diegofnc, 14 Aug 2020vs Nord vs Poco F2 Pro (aka Redmi K30 Pro)?Get the x50 pro, similarly priced to f2 pro, if for what ever reason you dont want to buy the pro one, then:
For the best software exp, the best display:op nord
For the best camera, performance:f2 pro

vs Nord vs Poco F2 Pro (aka Redmi K30 Pro)?

• Chaki

Whether anyone bought this model and what it is like

It looks like this is the global version of X50, is there a possibility that we can flash this rom to the Chinese version?