The Most Best Worth It High End Phone!
- 17 Jun 2021
Anonymous, 23 May 2021Battery not good. Drain off too fastThat's not true
- 24 May 2021
Battery not good. Drain off too fast
- 23 May 2021
- NeonHD 790189
Anonymous, 20 Apr 2021It's a trend mate. As the tws is becoming more popular... moreIt is, always has been a trend since Apple removed it in late 2016.
Eh, I'd rather not have one more thing that I need to remember to charge every night.
Not saying TWS is bad, it's actually really great and I depend on it a lot during many situations, but it can't replace a wired set of earphones/IEMs.
Honestly, I love both. I really do. But I cannot do without wired. And if I were to buy a phone with the jack, I'd just use an adapter then.
Why can't both wireless and wired live together in harmony? BTW don't answer that, that's a question for the big corporations.
- 24 Apr 2021
NeonHD, 10 Apr 2021Sadly this is gonna be the new normal for flagship phones. ... moreIt's a trend mate. As the tws is becoming more popular, soon some consumers, including me, won't feel much with the absent of 3.5mm jack.
- 20 Apr 2021
- NeonHD 790189
Junior125, 29 Mar 2021i would buy the phone, but it doesn't have a 3.5 earph... moreSadly this is gonna be the new normal for flagship phones. In fact, it already is. I wish to be that guy who will never buy a phone without a headphone jack, but eventually I too will have to surrender.
- 10 Apr 2021
- 09 Apr 2021
- Paul Johnssen
Junior125, 29 Mar 2021i would buy the phone, but it doesn't have a 3.5 earph... moreBut it has an adapter. Also, I once was just like you but realized that I only used it very few times, and an adapter would be good too.
- 06 Apr 2021
i would buy the phone, but it doesn't have a 3.5 earphone jack 🙄
- 29 Mar 2021
If the output resolution of the mi 11 can't be changed in the settings then how do you downscale photos to 7mp?
- 24 Mar 2021
React 2 Gadgets YT, 01 Mar 2021What makes it an great UI you ask me? Plenty of reasons, li... morehorrible battery backup and worst performance. call volume is super low...as there is no direct speaker to your ear...u need to listen by keeping the phone in a vertical position. horrible design. xiaomi u suk.
- 22 Mar 2021
Does the glass camera cover also victus
- 21 Mar 2021
Mi 11 have issue, the heat problem..so hot if the processor not stopped work about 1 hour..the temprature can got about 50° can higher..
- 11 Mar 2021
- 09 Mar 2021
- 07 Mar 2021
Compared to Huawei,they are all laughable.
Only thing saving them from being eaten alive by Huawei phones are US fake stories and monopolistic bans.
Cant wait for Harmony OS to come to Europe😎
- 04 Mar 2021
- 02 Mar 2021
- React 2 Gadgets YT 38290
Anonymous, 01 Mar 2021I would think that those first 2 issues are what makes it n... moreIt is just isn't 90% perfect like the OxygenOS. Oxygen OS 10% is because of the lack of any animations and transitions (which is sometimes what people wanted and they don't care). And also the Nord N10 and N100 destroys the OxygenOS, it doesn't feel smooth (given the low end Snapdragons), only 1 year of updates which is dissapointing considering it launches at the year of Android 11 and it ships with Android 10 in the box which means you will be stuck with Android 10
- 01 Mar 2021
- React 2 Gadgets YT 38290
Anonymous, 01 Mar 2021I would think that those first 2 issues are what makes it n... moreWhat makes it an great UI you ask me? Plenty of reasons, like :
1. Animations and transitions in every tap, swipe, scroll gesture you make. It is very good in 90/120hz displays. You simply just notice it the difference between 90 and 60hz. Whereas stock android and oxygenos doesn't have those animations, so high refresh rates doesn't look as good as MIUI.
2. Plenty of customization, you can change icons, super wallpapers, themes, lock, charging/fingerprint animation
3. Just like the first point, every actiom you do will have an haptic feedback, yes even cheap phones from Xiaomi do. So even if the feedback isn't as good, it is still better than not getting an feedback. In Xiaomi Flagships, the feedback for every action you do even outclasses Apple's Taptic engine and Ios.
4. Promised Updates for at least 3 generations of MIUI (not android) no matter what phones you choose, cheap or super cheap. I mean, even Redmi Note 7 , which ships with Android 9, gets Android 11 and 3 versions of MIUI, sure you will not get Android 12, but you will later get MIUI 12.5 which is better than Oneplus giving only 1 years of updates. Even though the update is a bit slow, but still better than not getting updates. Even Realme, Oneplus, Oppo, Vivo, Huawei, Samsung entry level phones only gets one year updates.
4. Plenty of featues, like scollshot, screen recorder, DC dimming, vibration customization, clear speaker, and even fun ones, like an app exploding in your home screen when you delete it.
5. Extreme levels of details just like Point 1 and 3. There's just so much attention to details. But at cheaper phones, this skin may be a bit too heavy for them. While on high end xiaomi phones, the UI is so awesome and also without ads (which i don't mind). The scanner app i also found it to be able to be deactivated, but i just let it on so it can continue to scan my apps from unknown sources or play store.
I am not an Xiaomi fanboy, i just like what i think are the best parts. And the positives of MIUI overshadows the negatives of it. Not like Huawei's EMUI and Vivo's Funtouch OS
- 01 Mar 2021