Sagem MC 825 FM

Sagem MC 825 FM

• Tedy

I Have this phone for today...........I`ts very fine and pretty ona.
Tadeusz, WrocLove, Poland

That was a nice phone and one to impress people because it had Radio FM. Yeah...at that time, radio with headset was something...i remember how i laughed my ass of when i had my first headset and people heard me and thought that i was nuts, talking to my self ...but now there are bluetooth headsets which are perfectly camouflaged and blended into the ear and face design....what times we had...

• Oldtimer

• charz

hakeem, 16 Aug 2005HELLO I HAVE A SAGEM MC 830 RADIO FM THE PROBLEM IS THAT i can... moreyour solution is:buy a samsung galaxy s..

• Mike

Unbeatable signal sensitivity.

I still have it! My first mobile!!!!! Great phone great souvenirs!
Damn it, it was so a good phone for this time!

• cvnf

fertew

good phone for the time

• hakeem

HELLO
I HAVE A SAGEM MC 830 RADIO FM THE PROBLEM IS THAT i cannot turn the radio on
when select the radio option the phone shows "absent pack"?????
how to solve it ???

• hüseyin solmaz

technic

• Flueras Titus

I had an Sagem MC 830 FM i think. It was a really cool phone. The only thing I didn`t like was the battery, which doesn`t last long enough.

• kayode gbokan

just to much to explain.

• burtea daniel

sunt foarte bune dar nu se gasesc pe piata romaneasca!mai ales service pentru astfel de telefon!

• angry romanian owner

The only cool feature of this "phone" was its FM radio which stopped working after a month (it says "PACK MISSING"). The unit looks ugly, it's too damn heavy, the menu is extremely slow and badly organised, and you need a lot of pacience to use the phonebook or the phonebook. After almost a year of moderate usage the battery is dead and the phone shuts off when i put it on a table.
So if you still find this crap on the market please don't get it, even if it is for free with a year subscription.

• Nemanja

where is option for delivery reports?

• Peca

Dear Sirs !

I have mobile phone Sagem 825 FM (with radio). I am very satisfied with my
mobile phone, but my battery in almost dead. Since I am living in Yugoslavia
and we have no Sagem service here, it is very difficult to find new battery
for this model. Can you help me ? If it's possible to buy this type of
battery on your market, please let me know price and useful address.

Many thanks