Sagem my750x

Sagem my750x

• horus

This is very good news.I'm so glad to hear that.I search for this sagem,but I did not find it.

• andy v.

Sagem WILL NOT disappear from the market!

What "a" is suggesting is pure speculation.

• FAN

Does anyone know if this will be realeased as 750x untill the sagem brand disapears from the market? Roxy has the pink color and I do not like that. I want to buy this phone since it was anounced in February at Barcelona.

• a

James, 26 Sep 2008Only 4 more days sagem, then Q3 is over! We want tp at least kno... moreBy the end of the year Sagem resigns from this industry , this means that the majority of model could become canceled / discontinued and the brand remain in the history , like Siemens , Philips (Holland , not CEC) , Telit , Alcatel (France) .

Today the Philips and Alcatel brands exist but only the name , in rest they're are a different story compared to the original companys .

• andy v.

James, 26 Sep 2008Only 4 more days sagem, then Q3 is over! We want tp at least kno... moreThere are people who already use the phone...

• James

Only 4 more days sagem, then Q3 is over! We want tp at least know the release date!

• Daniel borg

good mobile Sagem my750x

• viper

SAGEM Rocks!, 01 Sep 2008Its sad but i dont think this will make it to market,Sagem has b... moreYou can find the new my750x at Orange France under the name Mobile Roxy... I think it`s the girls version... www.orange.fr

• SAGEM Rocks!

Its sad but i dont think this will make it to market,Sagem has been sold & will only(I hear)make phones for other companies & will be call sagem wireless

• BaguM

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2008so we have to flip the 3 playback buttons to use the regular key... moreNope, there is no flip in my750x. It's just ordinary bar-type phone. I guess price should be around 250-300 (max 350) Euro in retail... we'll see.

BaguM, 26 Aug 2008Sagem my750x has regular keypad just under those three buttons y... moreso we have to flip the 3 playback buttons to use the regular keypad, just like LG KM380 & Sony Ericsson W350 :-?

can sb here guess the price of this wonderful product :D

• uh huh.. (sammy fan)

nice design..keep it up sagem.

**returs to the i8510 battlefield**

• BaguM

hoangtien, 26 Aug 2008Never used any mobile from Sagem but heard it's a good brand so ... moreSagem my750x has regular keypad just under those three buttons you mentioned. but theese buttons are very thin (like w880i from SE, but they are situated very close to each other), imho :)

• hoangtien

Never used any mobile from Sagem but heard it's a good brand so I wanna try, especially with this product
can anybody tell me where the keypad is??? Just see 3 buttons of music playback function, don't see any traditional buttons of a phone?? is the keypad of 750x touch-sensitive???

• BaguM

SoSolidCrew, I totally agree with you, it's worth waiting for. I suppose that my750x price should be around 250-300 Euro... but I don't know exactly and don't wanna lie. It's just my opinion. Unfortunately I couldn't find any review of this phone... I guess it will be available in the end of Q3. Here is the official press release of my750x: http://www.sagem.com/mobiles/index.php?id=11&new­s_id=62&news_cat=05

P. S. I always forget to put my nickname on GSMarena.com :D

• SoSolidCrew

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2008SoSolidCrew, unfortunately my750x hasn't been released yet. As o... moreThanks "Anonymous" for that! Its totally worth waiting for! You dont know a price range or a link as to where i could get some details of it! Thanks agen!

SoSolidCrew, unfortunately my750x hasn't been released yet. As official press release says, it should appear on the market in Q3. It has started 12 days ago... we must wait :)

• SoSolidCrew

Sagem are just pure quality nd i was lookin at their 750x! Its mint! One problem is, I dont know where to find one! eBay dont seem to have any and Amazon dont appear to sell them!? Does anyone know about them and let me know?!

• LION

SAGEM its a realy good phones.