Sagem MY C5-2

Sagem MY C5-2

• Pyr0

Before the smartphone generation, this was one of my first phones when I was 10 years old. It may not have the features we have today as well as recording video, using WIFI and Bluetooth for connectivity, but back then, it was the wow factor in my book. My only favorite part of the phone is the built in ringtones....... nothing else, it's those kind of ringtones in an infinite loop that I could dance to all day.

• apostlealoy

I need sagem phone product

I need sagem phone product

• Aqeel

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2010I had a sagem phone. But it doesn't start. it need PayT lock, wh... moreIt have beautiful shape.

• Ricki

I bought this 1 or very similar, about 11 years ago and ive still got it. I'm having a few probs with it will have 2 replace it. that's hard cos I love this phone. I remember I paid either $29 or $39 for it. I came across someone else who has 1 and she loves her ph too. I had hope until I saw the word discontinued. will have to find similar.

• spence7

I need to get some photos off my sagem my c5-2 i have no cords or anything what can i do about it

• SIM locked

Matthew, 05 Apr 2005I bought a MyC5-2 about a month ago, from Vodafone. The only ... morei went to open sim locked

• HERU

Anonymous, 18 May 2010the phone is starting to require phone code and i dont know the ... morei have my c5-2 hendphone abroad.
but i want to use the code how in indonesia???
insert the sim card my indonesia in my c5-2 can not???
text appears even sim locked.
writing my change comes sim sim locked.

• kamis salah

Ihave a sagem my c5-2 for 07 ear but i hav not got the new so for mémoir or carcas change wat I do?

i have this phone and its great, but i lost the back panelif any one nos where i can get one,

• tagNaz

Oh i remember this fone! I had it back in high school...it was a good fone except for the memoey part...

• Daryl Edwards

want buy old mobile sagem my C5-2

Cuty Veen, 16 Nov 2010How do i download photos taken on my Sagem MY C5-2 as it doesn't... moreDid you find out how to get your photos off? I now have a cable but nothinfg seems to be happeneing with it. Kathleen

• Cuty Veen

How do i download photos taken on my Sagem MY C5-2 as it doesn't has a USB cable?

• Nanang

i had sagem My C5-2v but icant used cause the sim locked on the scren. Wht should i do ?

• Diluen

Anonymous, 17 Jul 2010i had this phone a while ago, and one night it vibrated for abou... moreIt's dead. Time to get a new phone! =D

I had a sagem phone. But it doesn't start. it need PayT lock, what should i do.

i had this phone a while ago, and one night it vibrated for about a minute non-stop then turned off and i havent been able to turn it on since :( any help??

• Rajesh

My phone is country locked and now i want to use it in india. Can anybody suggest how to open it and use with new sim.

• Jesse

Had this phone since 2005, stopped using it for a while then phones had problems and had to come back to it, other people have used it and the flip hinge is now broken so it flops lol, but its still going strong! antenna broke off though haha. Can't believe how strong it is though! amazing