Sagem VS4

Sagem VS4

• babis

Does anyone know if the names in the phonebook can be displayed with the same large letters that the clock is using? thanks

• Redd

I have this phone and I love it. I got it with my free points with Vodafone in Spain. I wanted a phone that didn't have any fancy features, since I am not impressed with technology and just use it when I need it. It suits me fine, so if other people don't like it, that's them.

• sagem reset

master reset

• Petay

I think this is a great little no frills phone, just ordered it for my dad. He wanted a basic phone that will be SIMPLE to use, have SMS and a decent battery life, the buttons are big and clear making it easy to use even for someone who isn't comfortable with technology. The display while in idle mode shows the battery life and the phonenumber. No memory card or Bluetooth or camera to confuse him. just a SIMPLE phone to make calls with and recieve SMS. You never know it might even teach him to be more comfy with technology and get him into using SMS himself rather than just recieving.

• Hamid

its so big. and bad battery, no enough memory, no games, no MMS, ...
i prefer nokia 1600.

The VS4 is designed to be easy to use rather than high-tech or flashy.

• Dynamoo

No, you muppets. The VS4 is designed to be easy to use rather than high-tech or flashy. Nice, big, easy-to-use buttons and a simple, clear screen. Next time you're struggling to use you latest whizzy mobile phone, remember the Sagem VS handsets!

• jdl11

In my opinion: "Why Sagem canīt just make at least ONE cute phone, the have the worst design team of the world"

• pete

yes when you look at it this is a good honest no frills handset, bet the price reflects that too.

• hos

Hi guys lets not make a hip over this phone it designed for the low income and basic phone users, besides it has a nice designe and looks great. If you want hitec just jump the quque and get your self the my-x6.2 or ahigher version.but i think as abasic phone its nice to cater for though who think blue tooth, green tooth even blue eye, edge,wihi call it what you want, not fancy.

• kal

This reminds me of MOTO ROKR E1 somehow.

• Anis

ok, this phone is low tech, should be very cheap, but still, Sagem!!!!!!!!!!! U are good at making high tech!!!!!!! when we'll see my x9? 1000x? 1000c? keep on those high tech candies :):))):)):):):):)):):):) like huge screen, colorfull, powerful sound and ur oh so good camera, but camera is not important, just keep on time and beyond it, not go back

• Frank

No BT,IR,4 MBs of memory,no card slot.Don't like it.

• Faisel

This is the next version of Sagems VS series basic fones incase nobody knows!

• UnderPressure ;-)

Totally looks same like these models:
Aug_93483722193,Mun_93483722194,Mun_93483722195.­Anybody seen it live?

• darkas`

hm.. simple phone :)) but nice..