Samsung :) Smiley

Samsung :) Smiley

These T-Mobile exclusives can be very weird

• Nicki

It's a good phone :) Just wish it had whatsapp

• caboose

i like this phone its strong and very loud perfect for kids and it takes a pretty good beating

nekothecat, 11 May 2012his is not an Android phone..it is pretty obvious...its not even... moreAn android phone is smartphone. They are one of the same. This is a very good soind quality large display keyboard/mp3 player with camera phone.

AnonD-69627, 03 Sep 2012wow this phone sucks how do you down load music from you'r pc or... moreYou put the micro sd card in your computer usb port, save the music, then put it back into the phone. My son has tons of music on his phone card and loves it.

wow this phone sucks how do you down load music from you'r pc or can you to the phone ??

• nekothecat

nicole, 01 May 2012well i got this samsung smiley it came from the states it's real... morehis is not an Android phone..it is pretty obvious...its not even a smartphone

• nicole

well i got this samsung smiley it came from the states it's really hard to use the fact that it was locked through t mobile is it an android phone?

THOUGHT got a great phone but my screen went black and dude I,m out of contact. my cell company, fine thank you!!!

• Dillweed

Nice design, solid graphics, but keyboard is ridiculously tiny, screen went dark for a few hours came back, today it failed again, screen went out, a few hours later everything failed on this unit. Voice quality ok, but drops calls all the time, but that could easily be T-Mobiles poor nationwide network. Almost liked this phone, but tiny keys are a pain to try and use to dial or text. Keep looking at other products.

• burt

abdullah, 02 Jul 2010plz any body tell me wich samsung mobile have many featurs for t... moredude i have this phone and it sucks i need a new one

This phone was great when we first bought it a few months ago. i have no idea what happened but it gradually started losing signal in places it shouldnt, and ending my calls during conversation...Now i washed and dried my hands and they were slightly damp and now my phone is dysfunctional. i cant text with out tampering with every key to get it to send or even access my contacts. Customer Care has told me there's nothing i can to to get it fixed so now i have to go out and buy a new phone when i only had it for about 5 months! very unhappy

A fine little phone for everyday use. If you want a iphone, you probably should buy one. Don't buy this one and expect it to perform like a phone that costs 4 times as much. I do believe, however, after reading the other posts, that a spell check might be a good option.

This handset give me issues working on the 850/1900 bands. Any way of solving this problem

• Gert

This is a cool idea of what can you do with this phone : http://www.youtube.com/Gert/watch?v=1023110488

• Jason

Once i got use to all the features and useing my smiley phone for a week i have decided it is one of the best phones ive ever had. and ive had every brand out there for many years ive used hundreds of nokia and samsung phones and this is the best by far. Thank you Samsung.

Anonymous, 25 Oct 2010I thought I would love the samsung smiley!! After getting it and... moreThis phone sucks I cant get in a whole conversation without losing microphone and speaker, or it makes a loud fuzzy noise and you cant use it then either. so much for reliability of your cell

I thought I would love the samsung smiley!! After getting it and using it a couple weeks I really want to through the dang thing out the window!!!! Great for texting but if you want to talk on it-forget it!! My daughter and I both can be having a conversation and and BANG the phone just goes dead. You cant even call the other person back right away, you have to turn your phone off then dial it again. If we're lucky we can continue our conversation before we lose the call again. We got new SIM cards and that didnt help either so they are sending new phones but of course they are on backorder....how can they be on backorder already when they are new????? Not very impressed!!! I cant believe no one else doesnt have this problem.

it sucks

• Lega

I was so exited when I saw it online,,I am looking for smt smart, but small,,,Why it has to be so width?!Once I saw it I change my opinion right away, am back on ebay looking for new phone,,,