Samsung :) Smiley

Samsung :) Smiley

• Patrick

I upgraded to this phone a few weeks after it was released and I've been very happy with it. I wanted a phone with a blackberry type keyboard that would run off of Tmobile's cheaper internet plan and this is it. It's never given me performance problems and I have no problems using the keyboard for typing. I recommend it for anyone who wants a non-smart qwerty keyboard phone. As a matter of fact I wrote this review on my phone during my lunchbreak!

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2010this is a copy of the now discontinued microsoft kin one.check up your eyes !! you people do not knows anything !!! and say this is copy !!! samsung :)smiley not copy :: i don't know from where you come here :::

• GayBooSC

Just to let everyone know... the phone is FULL GPS with A-GPS support (T-Mobile). It comes with TeleNav preinstalled and works flawlessly.

• GayBooSC

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2010this is a copy of the now discontinued microsoft kin one.the body may be a copy of the kin one, but it is definately not loaded with the poor excuse of an operating system that is windows mobile

• aayush

it is smart mobile....

this is a copy of the now discontinued microsoft kin one.

• kd

nokia.is.best.and.cheap

SAR value, GSM 1900 Head: 0.23 W/kg; Body-worn: 0.20 W/kg
The Lowest SAR that I have seen lately!

• rachel

what is the eu sar???

• aditya

abdullah, 02 Jul 2010plz any body tell me wich samsung mobile have many featurs for t... moreits slim fine for use.

• abdullah

plz any body tell me wich samsung mobile have many featurs for text essaging

• :)

what's this samsung :) smiley
it's a a sweet touch of powerless and stupidity
I hate samsung mobiles
haha but we are waiting for samsung xD or samsung :D
it's so baad :( :( hahaha samsung :( also xd

• al

poor camera... at least 2MP will be better

• zocc

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2010WTF does "A-GPS only" mean? Cell tower triangulation? ... moreNo..A-gps means that you are getting your position via internet (gprs,3g, etc.) using Google maps, there is no gps receiver in this phone.

• BENJI

Em, 25 Jun 2010A-GPS is assisted GPS. Means that the GPS service is faster beca... moreI think what that person is trying to say is that it cant be GPS if its A-GPS only. Its just called google maps.

• Em

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2010WTF does "A-GPS only" mean? Cell tower triangulation? ... moreA-GPS is assisted GPS. Means that the GPS service is faster because it is assisted by the satellite is assisted by the internet. Can cost money.

a litle like moto kamara qa1

In contention with the Palm Pixi for worst name ever.

WTF does "A-GPS only" mean? Cell tower triangulation? It's not a GPS in any way and certainly not "A-GPS".

• asian mobile

fm radio will update with tv tuner for now ...