Samsung B2100 Xplorer

Samsung B2100 Xplorer

• helper

Coutinho, 25 May 2018I want to open the secret test mode for my B2100i but the c... moretry *2767*3855# it worked for me

• Coutinho

I want to open the secret test mode for my B2100i but the code *#0206*8378# says 'invalid access level'. I want to run the sms test. This is really important to me. PLEASE HELP! The fact that i still have this phone in this smart phone era tells that i do really like it, though its not my main phone anymore.

• balindar kumar

larikamuthmarta, 05 Aug 2016no whatsapp survival gsm phone waterproof only. camera mult... moreSamsung B2100

• Robert

AnonD-64505, 27 Jul 2012HI CAN ANY ONE HELP ! why am i having problems with this fo... moreBest phone ever had it 6 years got stamped on by cows got soaked indestructible .Even dropped in water tank with the charger port out still worked just the battery needs charging every day and not just once a week.Think it needs a new battery'

• larikamuthmarta

AnonD-556893, 05 Jul 2016Can whatsapp work here?no whatsapp survival gsm phone waterproof only. camera multimedia internet.2G

Can whatsapp work here?

i love this samsung its military phone.... i want another one like this model....
Samsung B2100 Solid Extreme Sim Free Mobile Phone
Waterproof, dust and extreme temperature resistant
Submersible to 1 metre for up to 30 minutes
Multimedia includes video camera, Bluetooth and FM radio
Outdoor features include loud external speakers
Extremely loud external speakers • Noise cancellation feature optimized for noisy condition • Incandescent embedded flashlight • Complies with the IP57 (Ingress Protection) standard • Submersible up to 1 meter for 30 min • Protected against limited amount of dust and sand • Rated to withstand blowing rain, dust, shock, salt fog, humidity, water, immersion, solar radiation, vibration, and extreme temperature • 1.3MP camera with video recording • Music player with stereo Bluetooth support • FM Radio • Slimmes

fran, 02 Aug 2015just got this phone,,its all in French wonts pass to open... moreJust bought this phone, 2nd hand, put my SIM in and it's asking for a password, but I don't have it.

• KB

fran, 02 Aug 2015just got this phone,,its all in French wonts pass to open... moreGo to settings (Reglage)
followed by no 5 Telephone than no 1 Langue, select automatique or English
Click Enreg.
It's done
Hope this will help you

• Hadid

Sue oldie, 02 Jun 2015I have a second hand Samsung Solid Extreme B2100 edge quad ... moreIn case you still need delivery reports for txt messages:
1. Go to Messages, select
2. Scroll to item 11 (Settings), select
3. Scroll to item 2 (Text messages), select
4. Scroll to Request Delivery Report, press "change" select On
Done, press Back to save

• fran

just got this phone,,its all in French wonts pass to open carnet seam to find one.

• Sue oldie

I have a second hand Samsung Solid Extreme B2100 edge quad band. I want to set up a delivery report for a text. Also a LOUD TONE WHEN I receive a text. Very important to me PLEASE SOMEONE CAN YOU HELP. Previously had a Samsung solid extreme B2100 have the manual but this does not help me. !!

• rimon

how can i record conversation, by marin-B2100 hand set?

• kitty

Mark, 02 May 2014What re the phone password in samsung b2100? Icant put a p... morego to settings ,and select the security,in that option 4,,tats it

• Mark

What re the phone password in samsung b2100? Icant put a privacy lock?

• Artur mucongue

Anonymous, 17 Apr 2014Why it does not show images in the facebook app?Friend.if your b2100 is not showing pictures on facebook app i think you dont have a memory card.to show pictures in any app you must insert the memory crd.

Kiran, 27 Jun 2013Press *#56658378# after entering this code a page will be ... moreWhy it does not show images in the facebook app?

• bubba

great basic phone, put in your 8 gig micro card like I did add your 95 songs at 256 I am able to go 15 hours on one charge

• jacob

Theogeorge, 05 May 2012Can anyone tell me how to switch on the torch? In the manua... morei have the same problem with my b2100. did you get the torch to work?

granba1950, 19 Jan 2014I have a Samsung B 2100 great cell phone but I cant get my ... moreHi, you need a USB data cable with which you can use the phone's internal memory and the SD card as separate logical drives. I think bluetooth can also be an option.