Samsung B5310 CorbyPRO

Samsung B5310 CorbyPRO

• jk

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2010Do you need to get the internet on this phone? To go on the soci... moreexcellent internet with 3g services of mtnl

• 36

does this phone have fm transmitter??..

• Confused

Does this phone wok on the 3 network?
I need to be on the 3 network and this is the only decent yet cheap phone I could find so I would greatly appreaciate it if someone could answer my question.

Thanks! :]

• KK

preeti, 10 Apr 2010hey i got a wonderful oxford dictionary for samsung corby proHi Preeti,

That is the only one thing i miss in my mobile now.I have loaded rest of all,songs,vdos,photos ...,Checked GPS-awsome .Used internet with 3G-Gr8.Browsing is not that bad too(zooming and sliding is there,still ok)

so plz send me the link of Oxford Dictionary ya upload somewhere and send me the link.

Thanks in Advance

Concorde11, 09 Apr 2010Hi.. Thanks for the appreciation. I would suggest you to ta... moreDo you need to get the internet on this phone? To go on the social networks, Facebook, Myspace twitter etc, to use the Palringo app, for instant messaging...
I really want this phone but I don't want t pay the extra money for the internet.

• preeti

KK, 30 Mar 2010My Unresolved Issues, 1.English Dictionary Installation,{No s... morehey i got a wonderful oxford dictionary for samsung corby pro

• Kamal

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2010hi.. I'm planning to buy this phone.. I really like how it looks... moreYou can able to use touch screen as well for typing

hi.. I'm planning to buy this phone.. I really like how it looks. I just want to know if it's only through the Qwerty keypad that you can type messages or you still have the option to use the touchscreen.. tnx.

• Concorde11

Kamal, 09 Apr 2010Really good information.... i bought this model two days... coul... moreHi..

Thanks for the appreciation.
I would suggest you to take your time and explore your phone.

And for further information try reading the review, the specifications and my previous posts.

Still, if you need any help about anything specific about this phone, I'll be glad to assist you in whatever way I can.

• Concorde11

As for your question about installing the apps on this phone, you can try scrolling down a little and read the post in which I have given all the steps for doing the same.

And as for finding the GPS position, I hope you are referring to the option to find your GPS Position in the phone settings menu. To use the GPS service your device needs to be in an open environment. It would not be able to connect to the satellites in a closed environment(like inside your house).

If you are trying to use Google Maps, then again you need to be in an open environment to find out your EXACT location. Otherwise, if you are in a closed environment, Google Maps will use the A-GPS(Assisted GPS) service of your phone and will take help from your Network Service Provider, for example, Vodafone, and will give you an estimated location of your device. It will show you your approximate location within a 500m circular area. Your Network Service Provider could charge you for using this service unless you are using Wi-Fi to connect to the internet(through Wi-Fi you will not be charged anything extra). And yes, it is mandatory to connect to the internet to use this service.

• chaitanya.pradhan

undertaker, 09 Apr 2010how can i take internet connection on pc through corby pro becau... morehi! undertaker ur problem is solved u just have to install the pc suite cd which u get in the corby pro box and then go to connection(by launching it on pc)connect the wire to ur pc(of corby pro)u can also do it by bluetooth or infrared but it has risk of connection loosing.all the best...............................

• chaitanya.pradhan

nihar, 09 Apr 2010hyy guys i m having this phone and it is worth money but i m una... moreits to good cell. but to the point of problem h's having might be that he is buying a secondhand one or some one has fooled him this cell canot have any problem this enquiry to me has come through many customers though i am a buisnessman at the electronic store there are many types of mobile there but no phone especially corby pro b5310 has no problem u can buy it (dont see this post commented by him at all!) come to our store"THE ELECTRONIC STORE" manufactured by "THE MOBILE STORE"

• Kamal

Concorde11, 08 Apr 2010Hi.. To download apps for this phone you can try going to gal... moreReally good information.... i bought this model two days... could you please give basic information about this model?

• undertaker

how can i take internet connection on pc through corby pro because as i hav aircel sim the network provider name aircel is not given in the pc suite of the phone and manually also unable to create as no option of manual creation of network provider.how can take net from airtel also plz tell me solution through pc suite i am worrried

• nihar

hyy guys i m having this phone and it is worth money but i m unable to install any application and unable to get my gps position soplease help me guys seriously i need it

• nihar

moha.1, 06 Apr 2010i wana know what about cam is there no flash ,,,,,,,ana what abo... morethis is phone is cool no probs at all with touch screen and there is no flash in it but stilll cam is good clarity wise...

• Concorde11

Anonymous, 08 Apr 2010Hi.. As per my knowledge the arrow keys cannot be removed fro... moreThe comment below is by Concorde11(I forgot to mention my name).

Vin, 07 Apr 2010Hi Buddy, i have installed Opera Mini 5. But i am not able see t... moreHi..

As per my knowledge the arrow keys cannot be removed from any of the software that shows it(most of them do).

But for a better user experience you can try rotating the opera screen. You will find an option for that in the settings menu.

• Concorde11

viku, 08 Apr 2010hey dude i want one help from you, i read ur tips thnx very much... moreHi..

To download apps for this phone you can try going to gallery.mobile9.com from your phone.
Scroll down and in the software section select 240x320 resolution.
You will find hundreds of games and software in there.

Tip: You can filter the type of games and software you want by using the options next to the search bar.
This is useful if you are looking for a particular type of software or game. For example you can search in the education tab for English Dictionary or type in motion sensor for motion sensor games.

You will be able to use the desktop version of the site better using Opera Mini 5. Using the dolphin browser, you can use the mobile version of the site better(m.mobile9.com). I would recommend using the desktop version of the site.

And thanks to anyone who reads my posts and appreciates them.

plz tell whether inbulid DivX player supports avi files or not