Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO

Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO

Anonymous, 07 Nov 2018I have a problem with my B7320 it.s not totally no power bu... moresoftwear issue

best, 22 Feb 2015Not openI have a problem with my B7320 it.s not totally no power but when I open or turn on my phone is only displayd The starting?

• nana

goyat, 10 Feb 2015is it support whatsapp ???? if anyone know plz tell me frndsno there not support whatsapp iin gt 7320

• nhyl

I hardly find casing for my damaged keypad on Samsung GT-7320

best, 22 Feb 2015Not openSAMSUNG OMNIA PRO GT B7320

problem: only logo of windows appear

possible solution: eject sim and sd card, then turn on your device and; lastly, type *2767*3855 #

other solution: eject sim and sd card, then turn off your device and; lastly, hold 5-press turn on-wait-press 1-press y.

(formatting please wait)

hope it will help...

-mgrce

• grce

best, 22 Feb 2015Not openif your samsung gt b7320 only shows the windows logo with color orange background, press and hold 5 then press the power botton, you will see two numbers ,1 and 2., press 1 then y. then wait... (note: this steps will format your phone) i hope it will help. :-)

• best

riz, 11 Apr 2012I have a problem with my B7320 it's not totally no power bu... moreNot open

• goyat

is it support whatsapp ????
if anyone know plz tell me frnds

• huda

dyosako, 02 Aug 2014after i master reset my samsung Gt-B7320 omniapro the strea... moreMy samsung GT-7320 cannot play multimedia why?

• sam123

LM, 09 Feb 2014backup all files, contacts and apps then do a full phone fa... moreIt's work but.
But my contacts are gone.
How can i get that back ?
Pls suggest.

• pankaj

dyosako, 02 Aug 2014after i master reset my samsung Gt-B7320 omniapro the strea... moreI was playing my music why its not working plz help me....

Prafullha, 02 Sep 2013Is this Mobile Handset (Omnia Pro B 7320) is compactable fo... morewhatsapp

• chan

how i use my front camera

• Lin

my phone can open internet

• dyosako

after i master reset my samsung Gt-B7320 omniapro the streaming player was not working and even i play video with internet is not working

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2013My phone has lost sound,no ringtone or even playing music b... morei have the same problem

• king

hay im exchanging my nokia x2...qwerty....with...samsung omnia b7320..

• Mark

For some reason my phone (after I removed the SIM) will not accept the sim again after I had removed it to try it in another phone. "insert Sim"?

Do you know why and what I need to do to make it work

• LM

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2013My phone has lost sound,no ringtone or even playing music b... morebackup all files, contacts and apps then do a full phone factory reset by dialing these numbers:

CAUTION: Direct reset, does not ask for confirmation
*2767*3855#