Samsung B7350 Omnia PRO 4

Samsung B7350 Omnia PRO 4

• abdillah makame

AnonD-369823, 02 Mar 2015 How to make WhatsApp work on this phone?how to install whatsApp in samsung B7350

How to make WhatsApp work on this phone?

can it suport whatsapp

about whatsapp

how can i download skype on my B7350?

• ob

i want to update my samsung windows b7350 pls i need0help

• REDi

i can not connect to internet by using a wifi connection,please somebody help me

• hale

I cant browse on my fone, could help me set it up

• Hale

i still can't connect to internetwith my fone. could you give me a specif direction to how to get connected and browse freely on my fone

• sorin5000

AnonD-158225, 23 Jun 2013I want to upgrade my samsung B7350 Omnia pro 4 but how? plz help me.You'll need to buy a new phone because this OS is not ungradeable

• Derrick

Help! help! please how can I use this front camera,
or it is a notificaton light

• Jayesh

- How to make WhatsApp work on this phone?
- How to upgrade OS of this phone from Win 6.5.3 to Win 7.5 and above?
- WhatsApp doesn't work below Win 7.5 hence need to know how to upgrade OS or how to install WhatsApp on this phone.

AnonD-113020, 14 Feb 2013can I upgrade my omnia pro 4 from 6.5 to win 7 ? does that upgr... moreI want to upgrade my samsung B7350 Omnia pro 4 but how? plz help me.

Flourenzo, 29 Aug 2012How do l use the in-front camera and connect memory card with my phoneI also need this solution how to use my front camera. is there anyone who can help me plz?

first u have to connect your pc to an internet connection then connect your mobile to pc it will automatically work after taking set up. thnx

• stark

hello!
I am using this phone from almost 2 year, i have a problem with my connection to facebook, when i try to connect from the aplication instaled on phone, it apears; "Can't connect to facebook, chek your connection to internet" but i am connected and other applications is working.please, maybe somebody had the same problem and it can help me to fix this problem. Regards

marija , 09 May 2012hi :) i have this mobile , it is great !! but i can't connec... moreU need samsung kies light.... if is not to late :)

can I upgrade my omnia pro 4 from 6.5 to win 7 ?
does that upgrade is available and if it is can somebody tell me where can I find it.
if somebody knows please mail me to:
makiaveli@hotmail.co.uk
thanx

• kata

i just had this phone i noticed i cant download a music player.might have upseted some thing so trying to download a new player since my phone is just on vibration.
Also i cant change the phone language from french to english.
using the front camera happens to be an impossibility.please help me

• icepax

Can the gps work without connecting to the internet?